Happy Holidays! Thanks for sticking around in a difficult year

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
pillsbury doughboy animation GIF
Why does Pillsbury have a Bic lighter in his mitt? Is he now smoking?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
gardner is another old bastard that I go back years with. A couple weeks ago we called each other every name in the book, then realized how much we loved each other. :yum:

Ever since he ripped into me, the Gators have played better.
And I’ll gladly rip you another new orifice if necessary to get the team to play better.

Or just for the hell of it.:lol2:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Heck I already donated all of my oxbux. I will see if I can get into my wifes piggie bank. Hopefully its not all pennies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Christ Ox with the overwhelming majority of members drawing Social Security just figure out a way to put their distribution in a monthly auto donate mode......they'll just think the Republicans cut their benefits....:rotfl: Hell most of the board has a hard time remembering who lives with them at this point..

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm one of those that have decreased my site visits and posts over the last month. Not that I posted a lot anyway, but it's been a very stressful few years for me and my family starting back in 2019. This year also has been filled with challenges for us personally, professionally, financially, spiritually... really every aspect of my and my family's well-being. I've realized that my priorities needed to be more God and family focused, and my visits to this site were too distracting, and to be frank, too negative for my own good.

That said, I have much admiration and appreciation for many of you here, especially Ox for starting this site up. I believe the future for gator football is bright, even though that future will be somewhat more distant than what we'd hope or prefer. That's not intended to be a knock on this staff. It takes time to build something sound from the ground up, even if the foundation is good.

I will still lurk occasionally, and I don't necessarily foresee this as my last post. This just seemed like as good a place as any to wish you all the best as I continue to reduce my time spent here.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I'm one of those that have decreased my site visits and posts over the last month. Not that I posted a lot anyway, but it's been a very stressful few years for me and my family starting back in 2019. This year also has been filled with challenges for us personally, professionally, financially, spiritually... really every aspect of my and my family's well-being. I've realized that my priorities needed to be more God and family focused, and my visits to this site were too distracting, and to be frank, too negative for my own good.

That said, I have much admiration and appreciation for many of you here, especially Ox for starting this site up. I believe the future for gator football is bright, even though that future will be somewhat more distant than what we'd hope or prefer. That's not intended to be a knock on this staff. It takes time to build something sound from the ground up, even if the foundation is good.

I will still lurk occasionally, and I don't necessarily foresee this as my last post. This just seemed like as good a place as any to wish you all the best as I continue to reduce my time spent here.
@NOLAGATOR is praying for you

In all seriousness though, hope everything gets better for you and your family!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Ox, I think MANY of us have taken out some frustration on each other here… for many reasons you listed and probably a few more.

Totally agree we need to balance the frustration with some laughter. That’s what makes me a pumper, I guess. As I was reading your comments, I pictured the latest Dr Pepper commercial where the group holds an “intervention” when they find their friend down at the creek. Hilariously accurate picture of the GCMB dynamic.

I’m not going anywhere, and yes, I can hear the collective groan from the rest of you. Music to my ears, thanks!

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I swear every time I take a couple of weeks break from posting and come back, this place is gayer than when I left. It’s like the freaking village people in here.

Last edited:

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Honestly @oxrageous I lurked on other boards for years, and this is the first one that actually made me want to get a membership and post, let alone actually contribute money to it, so I legitimately appreciate everything you’ve accomplished here so far.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly @oxrageous I lurked on other boards for years, and this is the first one that actually made me want to get a membership and post, let alone actually contribute money to it, so I legitimately appreciate everything you’ve accomplished here so far.
Thanks, but the check you sent actually bounced - I just didn't have the heart to tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb