Happy Mother’s Day!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Mother’s Day to all of our moms on the board. You truly do most of the work when it comes to raising the kids. Hope it’s a great day!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Birth Safari GIF by Discovery

Thanks moms.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My dad referred to his parents as momma and daddy. Even at the age of 85. That speaks to how we feel about parents in the south. They will always be momma and daddy. HIs momma was a Morgan from I guess Polk County. She mothered me my whole life with wonderful food and when she remembered, called me Stevie. My momma was from Nashville Tenn. She was real smart and named Kay. But neither her or dad were smart enough to finish at UF when the met up. Over the years I realized my momma did mother type things for me as best she could. I wish I could talk to her again. But I was a lucky man with other women that mothered me. Emma Lee. Lynn. I miss them. Honor your mother today or those women that are great mothers to your children or grandchildren. Show them that you love them. Love is always the best thing you can give.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Mother's Day, especially to all the hot ones. Truly a special day around GCMB!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A special thank you to all the moms from durty. Your willingness and desire to always please is appreciated.

:grin:

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Thanks, y'all!

I sent a text to the family the other day mentioning that if they were planning on lunch somewhere, I would really like Blue Sushi. They didn't have any availability so yesterday afternoon I placed our order for takeout to pick up today.

When they bring home the food I'll try to act surprised. :lol:

Season 6 Surprise GIF by Friends

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, y'all!

I sent a text to the family the other day mentioning that if they were planning on lunch somewhere, I would really like Blue Sushi. They didn't have any availability so yesterday afternoon I placed our order for takeout to pick up today.

When they bring home the food I'll try to act surprised. :lol:

Season 6 Surprise GIF by Friends

Seedy strikes me as a carnivorous meat-eater, not a bait-eater. I know it’s your day and all, but is he ok with the choice?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Happy Mother’s Day to everyone’s mom out there!

For those of you who made lewd comments about someone else’s mom here on the board, I recommend you look your mother in the eye (assuming she’s still with you) and tell her you love her. One or two of you MIGHT adjust your disgusting behavior, but I’m guessing the majority of you won’t be able to keep a straight face. Good luck!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Mother’s Day to everyone’s mom out there!

For those of you who made lewd comments about someone else’s mom here on the board, I recommend you look your mother in the eye (assuming she’s still with you) and tell her you love her. One or two of you MIGHT adjust your disgusting behavior, but I’m guessing the majority of you won’t be able to keep a straight face. Good luck!
Bored Come On GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb