Happy New Year, Chatterers!

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
The season is about to get busy. Sunday services and then kids and grandkids over to open presents and have our traditional Christmas Eve meal (my mother in law's turkey lasagna). Then Christmas morning jumping on a jet and flying to the Gulf Coast to spend 5 day and four nights with family. First time home since my Dad died. Just wanted you guys to know the constant chatter about our beloved University makes my day. Enjoy Christmas and family and remember all the wins and losses and signings and misses pale in comparison to the gifts we have as Gators and Americans. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Funny-Christmas-Memes-14.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yes Merry Christmas, and to those with other holidays they celebrate have a great season. They all should be about much more than just the gifts that you get, especially the good you can do for others and the memories that will last long after the stuff is long gone and forgotten.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Merry Christmas to the craziest gators on the planet. I couldn't survive the off season without you guys and gals. My whole family is going to lake lure the day after Christmas for a week. I have a sick sister and praying this isn't her last with us. We are Floridians and she is hoping to see snow.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All I want for Christmas is...

...to beat the fcuk out of all our rivals.

I've been good this year. I deserve Spurrier-esque beatdowns against Georgia and Tennessee, Meyer-esque ownership of FSU. I want to crush 'Bama and Auburn. Make LSU cry. Push 'Cane fans back into hiding where they belong.

I want to win. I want to be feared and respected again.

I want new championship signs painted on the Swamp's walls.

That's my Christmas wish.

Alex.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas to you all. May you all be blessed with good health and prosperity in the coming year.

Go Gata!

:chomp:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I want you guys to have plenty of good times during the daze of Christmas. Be overtaken by your loving spirit to spread joy to others, family as well as outsiders. May your travel-trips be safe and pleasant. Merry Christmas gang.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I truly enjoy all of you chatters. I get all of my info from reading your post. I hope you all have the best Christmas with family and friends. Go and spend time at the church of your choice on Christmas Eve. I do miss Ox's balls not tingling anymore. (The Christmas balls at the top of the page)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Merry Christmas to all here. Remember the reason for the holiday and enjoy family and friends and be safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator