Happy Thanksgiving Gatorchatter!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I picked out "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" out on in early this morning.............I play by ear...............

That must hurt your tragus.
A very wholesome and happy Thanksgiving Gator Pilgrims.
I'm certainly thankful to Ox and this GC settlement.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From me and my beautiful lady....HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone....God Bless!!! #ChompChomp

Turn that hat sideways and you'd look almost exactly like Coach Collins. :lol:

Thanks Ox, and Happy Thanksgiving to all our GatorChatters!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thankful I don't have to spend the holiday with any of you bastids.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving Ladies and Gentleman. I hope you all have a fun and relaxing day with friends and family. As Coach and others have said, I hope we have an victorious Saturday as well.

I'm thankful for all of you here and all of your contributions. This place is therapeutic in its own way and I appreciate all the knowledge here, even if it made up.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Happy Thanksgiving, and as a reminder, if you happen to go out to eat today or go shopping tonight or tomorrow, don't be an assh*le to the people taking care of you.
Are you saying some of our illustrious posters need to break character on their public excursions...................

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Great thinking this day, any day, Aka.
All the best inspirations are contained in our Founding Fathers' heartfelt statements. Those should certainly
be a mainstay in American children's education. It would be so easy to become proud of our heritage that ushered
in governance by the people, not by the elite ("royalty"). But that wouldn't fit the progressive, global propaganda.??
Any Patriotism surrounding a free-peoples' common sense, sustainable philosophy protects and projects the
happiness that should be every human's pursuit & path. Happy Thanksgiving all ... let's get love of country back.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at GC. Have a good one and be sure to thank and/or remember those in uniform both home and abroad serving us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.