Harvin wants to return to the NFL

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Breaking: Former 1st-rounder, FA WR Percy Harvin tells me: “I’m ready to return to the NFL. I thought I was done, but that itch came back. I’ve been training w/a former Olympian. My body is feeling good. Mentally I’m better. My family is good. The timing is right.” He's 185lbs. ig: josinaanderson on Twitter

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Breaking: “I’m ready to return to the NFL. I thought I was done, but that itch came back. I’ve been training w/a former Olympian. My body is feeling good. Mentally I’m better. My family is good. The timing is right.” He's 185lbs. ig: josinaanderson on Twitter
Translation: "I'm broke as sh!t."

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Wow if true.

He’s 31, so he has a good 3-4 years of prime left. Very interesting.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
he burnt a number of bridges while in the league, if he can get in and with his history it is if. He will have to take a team friendly deal.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He must have finally gotten off the weed.... or he found a new way to hide it :bandit:

And dollars to donuts he wants to play with the Bucs

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@JosinaAnderson: WR Percy Harvin, 31, last played for the #Bills in Nov. 2016 tells me he didn’t file retirement papers after walking away again with injury pain & other issues. “I knew I wasn’t functioning right, not only physically, just all around the board. I had to get in contact w/ myself.”

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@JosinaAnderson: Percy Harvin told me while out of NFL: “I had a dream a while ago when 12 was with the #Patriots, that I would play for Tom Brady. That was well before the pandemic & he went to the Bucs, my comeback was already in the works. But I’m ready for any offense that'll just let me go."

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@JosinaAnderson: WR Percy Harvin’s new agent Alvin Keels told me just now he’s already getting to work fielding calls with teams looking for a WR with NFL experience during an offseason training period impacted by the CoVID19 pandemic.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He looks fat and out of shape.

I agree that he burned a lot of bridges. Perhaps he could make a team for the veteran minimum if he's lucky.

And this "I never filed my retirement papers" thing is amusing, you hear it all the time. If a team will sign you, you can return to the NFL whether you filed the damn papers or not. They are irrelevant.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
@JosinaAnderson: WR Percy Harvin, 31, last played for the #Bills in Nov. 2016 tells me he didn’t file retirement papers after walking away again with injury pain & other issues. “I knew I wasn’t functioning right, not only physically, just all around the board. I had to get in contact w/ myself.”

Damn, I thought this was a picture of Greg Oden at first.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
He is really trying to sell himself and plugged Brady in the process. I wonder if Brady will push for him.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Did Brady ever push for him?

No clue ... havent been much of an NFL fan lately since the Bucs had Winston. Not sure what the relationship was like between Brady and Harvin. I do understand that Brady has control over the roster but not sure about their relationship. I am not going to write Harvin off .... he could probably start and be a very serviceable WR if he got over his ailments and its hard to argue that his upside isn't still there. But you have to take his work ethic into account as well ... so not sure what Brady thinks of him

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Is it me or are his abs a little cattywampus?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
"ailments" = loves weed

Yeah ... I know you get triggered by those that smoke ... and I do as well for many that claim to need it medically but really don't ... but who really cares because it should be legal anyways ... but that is another argument and I just typed a bunch of ...

He claims he has migraines and even sat out of the 08 SEC Championship if I remember correctly for it. I don't know nor do I claim to know his deal and he probably could just be a stoner. Smells like a skunk and looks like a skunk then its probably a skunk.

With that said ... a 75% Harvin is still pretty damn effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator