Has Muschamp been fired yet?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If the answer is no, all I can ask is why not? This man has to go and he has to go NOW! Not later. Now. Before the Gator football program completely loses any remaining shred of corporate knowledge on how to win a football game against a competent opponent. Right now we are standing at sea level looking up to the top of Mt. Everest and its time to start walking in that direction. Sadly, Muschamp has us slipping into the ocean instead and before you know it we'll be at the bottom of the Marianas trench, 35,000 feet under the ocean and as far from the mountaintop as you can possibly get. The destruction this man has wrought upon our school's football program is disgusting to behold and he needs to clean out his desk and then men in hazmat suits need to enter the facilities with bleach and completely disinfect the place. Mainly for fleas.

GatorGrad

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here is my honest answer on this subject. I actually don't believe that he will be fired this year. I really don't

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
O&B Gator;n77680 said:
Here is my honest answer on this subject. I actually don't believe that he will be fired this year. I really don't

I have to say, I am about as pessimistic as O&B here. It's incontrovertible, the offense is as bad as the last three years and the defense has regressed. How many more inept on-field performance does Foley need?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As much as you want it to happen, it won't until the season's final snap has been played at the earliest. Foley is going to give himself as much room as possible before he caves in to admitting he was wrong. Note I said himself and not Muschamp. This has everything to do with self-preservation.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't want to start another thread concerning Muschamp so hopefully someone will see it here:

What is up with the guy and time management before the half? Every big game this year he has made the most moronic time management decisions. Am I missing something?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok I just checked again and still no news of the firing. I'm expecting it any minute however.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
78 hit the nail on the head. Muschamp has proved to be far worse than Zook. And there was zero eccuse for making such a bad hire. Zook was last minute. Muschamp was a year in the making. Foley $!#& the bed with this hire and he is just praying for a way out.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n77705 said:
3-9 over the past 12 games, and it's hard to call those 3 wins quality. Truly pathetic.

Kentucky is our best win at 5-1. :gah:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Not since Bob Davie single handedly decimated ND, who was a NC contender when he took over, has there been such a completely incompetent coach at the helm of a national powerhouse. It used to make me mad when people on message boards said he was f#cking UF on purpose. Now I would have to agree with those same people. You could only do this bad of a job if you were trying to......Nobody could do some of the stupid sh!t that we do over and over.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
"Has Muschamp been fired yet?"

That depends on whether you are dreaming or awake. If the latter, then, uh, no.

I know it is tempting to keep checking. Hope has not been totally killed yet.( not even mine, totally)

Sadly,, I think 78 stated it correctly. I don't really expect him to be fired this season no matter how he does. Agree with Zambo's opinion. Enjoyed the creativity and imagery of it as well. Go, Gators! I feel bad for the young players who came here with hopes.

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
I just don't see it happening this year. Somehow, someway, we will win just enough for Foley to justify keeping him for another year. If we lose next week, I expect the "he has my support 1000%" bs from Foley again.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Somebody should tell him next week's game is at Missouri, and have him travel up there by himself.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just checked again...still nothing. WTF are they waiting for? Just pull off this smelly band aid and get it over with!

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator87;n77723 said:
Somebody should tell him next week's game is at Missouri, and have him travel up there by himself.

Comment of the day!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n77729 said:
Just checked again...still nothing. WTF are they waiting for? Just pull off this smelly band aid and get it over with!
I know your pissed monkey, believe me I cant even describe my detest for the stench he exudes... but i just dont think he gets fired till after the season unless we go on a complete losing streak for the next 4 games or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.