Has Muschamp been fired yet?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
T REX;n77909 said:
What did he see though? There were folks(like me) that saw this in year one and that 11-2 was all smoke and mirrors. Last year the wheels finally came off. There's still morons on Swamp Gas saying that this year is "basecamp". Basecamp? LOL!!!! Those folks are actually a detriment to the program.
+1000000000

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n77907 said:
And what if he beats Mizzou? Not because we are world beaters but because they are probably worse than Tenn.

idk if they're worse than LSU. Like every other game it's going to come down to the end. With their passing attack there will probably be too many busted coverages for us to keep up. I'll be I could give a **** if beat mizzou this season is over. Muschamp doesn't deserve to coach this team

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
T REX;n77909 said:
What did he see though? There were folks(like me) that saw this in year one and that 11-2 was all smoke and mirrors. Last year the wheels finally came off. There's still morons on Swamp Gas saying that this year is "basecamp". Basecamp? LOL!!!! Those folks are actually a detriment to the program.

I said the same thing in the 11-2 year and even Ox gave me crap for being negative. This was clear to see for anyone not blinded by their Orange & Blue tinted glasses.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
No and he won't be until the season is complete. I dislike the results and his decision making. That said no coach can throw a ball, catch a ball, make a tackle, etc. If you think these coaches want to lose, or these players want to lose I don't know what to say to you. That said I would fire Champ now, make Roper interim with the idea if improvements and wins resulted the staff could stay.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n77934 said:
WTF is Basecamp? Did they mean Basement? If that is what they meant, then I agree with them. I wish I know why the people are Swamp Gas are this way. Don't they care that we are the doormats of the SEC with better talent and facilities?

Some mountain climbing metaphor this idiot on Swamp Gas has been screaming for two years. This is the first year we should actually grade Muschamp on anything because the first year doesn't count...something about Meyer and injuries last year. Dude is a whack-a-doodle.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n77939 said:
Some mountain climbing metaphor this idiot on Swamp Gas has been screaming for two years. This is the first year we should actually grade Muschamp on anything because the first year doesn't count...something about Meyer and injuries last year. Dude is a whack-a-doodle.

It's probably Coach9.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n77926 said:
I said the same thing in the 11-2 year and even Ox gave me crap for being negative. This was clear to see for anyone not blinded by their Orange & Blue tinted glasses.

Ox and others gave it to me as well. The "it's just a flesh wound" types. Because I didn't **** rainbows and smoke sunshine I was a serial killer, beat my wife, hated my job and loathed all living things...oh and I worshipped satan as well. And that was all before noon.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n77949 said:
I have to believe that they care. We had injuries this year, and the Treon incident distracted the team from LSU. So does that mean that Basecamp is next year? At what point to they throw in the towel?

Same basecamp whack-a-doodle....

"We will see, I will throw in the towel when I die." mdfgator, Today at 3:42 PM

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n77874 said:
Foley would have to be fired by Machen. Machen,as we all know (or should know) is retiring. The search for his successor is not only underway, it is well underway, and, according to the e-mails alumni continually get on the progress of the search, appears to be in its final stages. Machen is not going to fire his highly respected AD on his way out, and his successor will have a lot more on his or her plate than Foley. Foley will do what he has to do, but I am sure he will wait until the end of season. Foley says that he always has a list of potential successors for each coach in his desk. It would be interesting to see who is on his football list.

Excellent points I would only add that Bull Gators that give a lot to the program could get rid of Coach or even Foley if they really wanted to do so.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n77974 said:
Excellent points I would only add that Bull Gators that give a lot to the program could get rid of Coach or even Foley if they really wanted to do so.
Why don't they force foleys hand?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
t-gator;n77978 said:
Why don't they force foleys hand?
Right now I am believing that they won't do it until the SECCG is not possible.
It would look stupid to fire him and have him back in the game then by some miracle win it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n77710 said:
Not since Bob Davie single handedly decimated ND, who was a NC contender when he took over, has there been such a completely incompetent coach at the helm of a national powerhouse.
Yet people want to hire a minion of Bob Davie to replace Chimp. Amazing.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator;n78045 said:
Yet people want to hire a minion of Bob Davie to replace Chimp. Amazing.

Law at this point I would take Davie or Stolich to replace what we have here. It really is that bad. It was obvious even to a Orange and Blue pumper such as myself that nothing has changed this year by the Bama game. As I pointed out we have what is considered to be the 2nd most talented roster behind Bama and tied with FSU. I don't think either of those 2 (Davie or Stolich) would do as bad as this idiot. I'm not so sure Derek Dooley could have done what Muschimp has done to this once proud and powerful football icon. It hurts me as a fan of the team for the last 30 years. I can't imagine what it must do to alumni......

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hear ya Crete. I would love just about anyone to take over right now. But after thinking about it, I will draw the line at Lane Kiffen. But I hear ya and think many if not a vast majority would take a coach right about now.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Zach Abolverdi@ZachAbolverdi UF commit Jerome Baker spoke to Jeremy Foley on visit. "He said coach Muschamp doesn't have anything to worry about. He assured me of that."

Foley has also been putting it out there that he remains at 7-4 it appears.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Gator Fever;n78096 said:
Zach Abolverdi@ZachAbolverdi UF commit Jerome Baker spoke to Jeremy Foley on visit. "He said coach Muschamp doesn't have anything to worry about. He assured me of that."

Foley has also been putting it out there that he remains at 7-4 it appears.

Technically that's true, WM doesn't have anything to worry about -- he'll be leaving with a big bag of $$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb