muschamp-Ga_1172727a.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n77945 said:
Ox and others gave it to me as well. The "it's just a flesh wound" types. Because I didn't **** rainbows and smoke sunshine I was a serial killer, beat my wife, hated my job and loathed all living things...oh and I worshipped satan as well. And that was all before noon.

Nawwww, man. All the seriall killer, wife beater, satan lover stuff has nothing to do with why people give you crap (although I don't doubt your participation in said activities), it's your delivery and inability to ever speak a positive sentence no matter what the subject. I only remind you of this fact because I know how much you appreciate it. You're welcome, bud.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
PaulDrake;n78458 said:
OMG. That's when we had a REAL football team. What a juggernaut we had. That's when opposing teams came to play in the swamp and they wet their pants just walking onto the field. Now opposing teams thinks its a holiday on the beach with an easy win. I'll say this though, Muschamp got a front row seat to what a real powerhouse football team is supposed to look like. So you can't say he doesn't know what Gator nation expects. And yeah, no wonder his secondary sucks because he couldn't cover his lap with a napkin apparently.

Now I'm only angrier that he's our coach. My blood pressure just went up 10 points again.....
THIS
This is the reason I am so incredibly pissed off about the muschamp era and people who are fine with it are okay with it and not outraged by it we were a freaking powerhouse at one time now we are s1it

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n79022 said:
Nawwww, man. All the seriall killer, wife beater, satan lover stuff has nothing to do with why people give you crap (although I don't doubt your participation in said activities), it's your delivery and inability to ever speak a positive sentence no matter what the subject. I only remind you of this fact because I know how much you appreciate it. You're welcome, bud.

The only people that give me crap are the blind loyalists(and they are a dying breed). The ones too chicken spit to have an actual opinion and see things for what they really are not what you "hope" them to be...here's a BIG FAT I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Wow, thanks G87 for the video clip. I did not realize WM played against DW&CD.
I get perverse satisfaction seeing this old footage, knowing/seeing how WM got BURNED, over and over by GATOR legends.

Perverse, but very satisfying.

52 UF
13 UGA

Hey Champ, see that? Thats GATOR FOOTBALL.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n78560 said:

I'll probably be accused of posting in poor taste, but shouldn't those old UGA pants have been banned for calling undue attention to a guy's private parts? Sheez.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n79131]

I'll probably be accused of posting in poor taste, but shouldn't those old UGA pants have been banned for calling undue attention to a guy's private parts? Sheez. [/QUOTE]

Wobble in 3.......2........1........

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Gatorious;n79120 said:
Wow, thanks G87 for the video clip. I did not realize WM played against DW&CD.
I get perverse satisfaction seeing this old footage, knowing/seeing how WM got BURNED, over and over by GATOR legends.

Perverse, but very satisfying.

52 UF
13 UGA

Hey Champ, see that? Thats GATOR FOOTBALL.

Apparently Champer and his secondary brethren got toasted so many times by the Gators during his tenure he had to go to a burn unit by the Shriners. He also apparently thinks the secondaries he played in were something special and that's why the Gator secondaries mirror the one's he played in. God, what an absolute freakin' nightmare we're living in Gator Nation with this chump. From day one this hire screamed bad news.

And while I'm at it, and I don't know why I do it for my blood pressure, the local 1010xl staff was almost waxing poetic today about their love for Muschamp and how they hope it will work out for him and he's still a long, long, way from being in trouble. All he has to do is just win seven games. Get that? All he has to do is win SEVEN. Then his job is SAVED!!! You know like the Doug Dickey days. Just win seven or eight Dougie and all will be well. That's where our freakin' program is now. By the second hour my head had nearly exploded listening to these so-called talking head experts on the inter workings of college football tell me that as a message board poster I don't know what the hell I'm talking about and I'm just a fan who's ranting while their cooler heads prevail. They are telling me that I should accept things as they are and be happy with the state of Gator football. I nearly threw up. And just to add to that Frangie opined that the GSU loss was nothing because by that time the season was over anyway and no one cared. This LSU loss was what really hurt but we could still beat Mizzou and UGA and get a spot in the Weed Eater Bowl then us message boarders get a free trip and a meeting with the Wizard who's handing out brains to people like me in Emerald City. Wheeeeeee! I just love local sports radio!

Right now as a Gator, life sucks and you just die..... [sigh]

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator