Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Redskins drafted a child. Haskins had no work ethic whatsoever. You could see it on the sidelines. He was always goofing off.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
another 1 year starter playing in a gimmick offense in college

Maybe Washington should have asked the Bears how Tribisky is working out for them

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
While I certainly enjoy, and im sure everyone here knows, I love a good pile on... let's recap what he did that actually got him cut. Was it on field performance? Nope. Was it off field criminal or illegal behavior? Nope.

He got cut for not wearing a mask. Let that marinate for a bit.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
While I certainly enjoy, and im sure everyone here knows, I love a good pile on... let's recap what he did that actually got him cut. Was it on field performance? Nope. Was it off field criminal or illegal behavior? Nope.

That’s the equivalent to saying the heart transplant patient died of Covid. Haskins has been greasing the runway for some time.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That’s the equivalent to saying the heart transplant patient died of Covid. Haskins has been greasing the runway for some time.
oh i certainly agree, he sucks... but my point was the narrative isnt that he was fired for performance based cause. The narrative that the media ran with and that the team is perpetuating is that he was fired for being maskless in a strip joint. Think about that - the media and the NFL actually believe being maskless in a titty bar is a better justification for employment termination than being an abject failure at your job. And by and large, the public is buying that wholesale.

We are in dangerous times my brohound.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Actually it was a little bit of all of the above, he was a horrible teammate. Public cared only about his stats not the win or loss. Didn't show up for meetings or rehabs. The rest was icing on the cake.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oh i certainly agree, he sucks... but my point was the narrative isnt that he was fired for performance based cause. The narrative that the media ran with and that the team is perpetuating is that he was fired for being maskless in a strip joint. Think about that - the media and the NFL actually believe being maskless in a titty bar is a better justification for employment termination than being an abject failure at your job. And by and large, the public is buying that wholesale.

We are in dangerous times my brohound.

He’s lazy, unprepared and undisciplined as shown by his sporadic play, then he goes out and repeatedly breaks team rules and embarrasses the team in the process. You’re a military guy. You know how that goes. There’s no room for that in a league that places a premium on maximum effort on and off the field, esp from the starting quarterback.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He’s lazy, unprepared and undisciplined as shown by his sporadic play, then he goes out and repeatedly breaks team rules and embarrasses the team in the process. You’re a military guy. You know how that goes. There’s no room for that in a league that places a premium on maximum effort on and off the field, esp from the starting quarterback.
but he didn't wear a mask...

:ohnoez:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
but he didn't wear a mask...

:ohnoez:

The starter, Alex Smith, has a strained calf and the cab driver is third in line. The last thing the team needed was for its backup to go down with Covid. The WFTers are battling to stay atop the powerful NFC East with a 6-9 record.

Wait, did I just say what I think I said?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How much of his salary is guaranteed? 8.5 mil.

Just for not wearing a mask....... let that sink in...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Remember, this is the same asshat who missed the last play of the game last year because he was taking a selfie with fans. They couldn't find him and had to send the backup in. If ever a player has represented Millennials, it's this clown.

Redskins' Dwayne Haskins missed the final snap because he took a selfie. Now that selfie may haunt him forever | National Post

"Maybe an even bigger red flag than the selfie was Haskins’s performance postgame, trying to laugh it off because he was “so hype,” and shrugging, “I’ll get it next time,” and ducking responsibility, claiming that he hadn’t taken any selfies until the game was actually “over.” Then there was the sudden mysterious wrist injury with which he explained his missed throws. These are not the statements of a mature NFL quarterback. They’re the fibs of a kid."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ive never really noticed if Ms Dirty wears a mask but it is dark and Im at the other end, usually.

41xr3b0V25L._AC_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator