Hating on the Gators: Catch-all for Cousin Eddie’s comments this season

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
CDM is a tool. And not one on the top tray, those are used the most. He's on the bottom, under the tray, lying beneath the rusty pliers and worn down screw drivers that don't bite anymore, that only strip out slots in the screw head, right next to the rust chips and greasy debris covered hex bits and broken things that can only be seen with a flashlight.

And he smells like WD-40.

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Meh, lets wait till we are at least halfway through the SEC season before we start pulling out the pre-season quotes and picks to pile on Eddy. Hell after this weekend he might be looking pretty damn smart.
You continue to really cement the opinion most here have of you.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Meh, lets wait till we are at least halfway through the SEC season before we start pulling out the pre-season quotes and picks to pile on Eddy. Hell after this weekend he might be looking pretty damn smart.
This isn't just for preseason quotes. It's a running compilation. Mullen will say something stupid every week.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Sure. Because using just the weekend to say muLLLLLLLen might look smart is reasonable and balanced. Fuchs him and you.
Cause we all know extrapolating out the results of the first game of the season always ends up well. All I'm saying is, let's win this game and show that the first was not an anomaly and go from there. We still need to go to Tenn and TAM and play Georgia. If you really believe those are all guaranteed wins then pass the hooch this way.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Cause we all know extrapolating out the results of the first game of the season always ends up well. All I'm saying is, let's win this game and show that the first was not an anomaly and go from there. We still need to go to Tenn and TAM and play Georgia. If you really believe those are all guaranteed wins then pass the hooch this way.
All Im saying which is in disagreement with your first statement that started this back and forth, muLLLLLLLen is a fuchsing idiot regardless of how stupid he looks from his picks and saying he might come off looking smart after week 2 is just as dumb. We played one game and won it with the muLLLLLLLen picking us to lose and you want to say he might be smart after this weekend.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
You can see MuLLLLLLLen for the douche that he is without knowing the results of the season.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
You can see MuLLLLLLLen for the douche that he is without knowing the results of the season.
No no no...we have to forget about the last 4 years and wait another half SEC season until we can actually declare him a moron. That is called being reasonable and balanced, Layla!
As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
No no no...we have to forget about the last 4 years and wait another half SEC season until we can actually declare him a moron. That is called being reasonable and balanced, Layla!
As If Eye Roll GIF by MOODMAN
You want to call mullen a douche. asshat, whatever, Im all for it. You want to say he is an idiot for picking the Gators to finish 4th is letting your viewpoint of him as a douche influence you. I would expect that you understand that distinction.

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
You want to call mullen a douche. asshat, whatever, Im all for it. You want to say he is an idiot for picking the Gators to finish 4th is letting your viewpoint of him as a douche influence you. I would expect that you understand that distinction.
We will finish 8-4 or 9-3 no way we lose to both Tennesse and Kentucky so 4th in the SEC east is ridiculous.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I never said he was an idiot for picking UF to finish 4th in the East. That was never part of this. This is about you saying he is going to look smart after week 2. Dont let your love for muLLLLLLLen influence you.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I never said he was an idiot for picking UF to finish 4th in the East. That was never part of this. This is about you saying he is going to look smart after week 2. Dont let your love for muLLLLLLLen influence you.
Where did I say he was going to look smart?! I said MIGHT, IF and a big IF but not impossible, Kentucky wins, then after week 2 he is going to be looking smart. That might change week 3, 4, 5 etc. All Im saying is we have only seen one game. Im old enough to been a part of great one-game seasons only to see the rest of the season TTS.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Where did I say he was going to look smart?! I said MIGHT, IF and a big IF but not impossible, Kentucky wins, then after week 2 he is going to be looking smart. That might change week 3, 4, 5 etc. All Im saying is we have only seen one game. Im old enough to been a part of great one-game seasons only to see the rest of the season TTS.
Lol...so now we have come full circle and it appears you have finally caught up. As stated the first time, there is no way muLLLLLLLen is going to look smart after thise coming weekend, the next or whatever. He is a fuchsing moron and anyone who could possibly fathom the idea that he 'might' look smart is suspect. Which...is why I said...you continue to cement the opinion that most have of you. We good now? Any other distraction from this you want to throw out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.