Hating on the Gators: Catch-all for Cousin Eddie’s comments this season

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Lol...so now we have come full circle and it appears you have finally caught up. As stated the first time, there is no way muLLLLLLLen is going to look smart after thise coming weekend, the next or whatever. He is a fuchsing moron and anyone who could possibly fathom the idea that he 'might' look smart is suspect. Which...is why I said...you continue to cement the opinion that most have of you. We good now? Any other distraction from this you want to throw out there?
Hell looking at all the SEC east schedules I think we have a good shot at finishing second in the east.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hell looking at all the SEC east schedules I think we have a good shot at finishing second in the east.
I hope so. I dont know where we finish nor do I put a whole lot of stock in 1 week of football, but one thing I do know is we don't have to wait to see how muLLLLLLLen's pick turn out to call him an idiot. Fuchs that guy and anyone who defends him. Lazy pos.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I never said he was an idiot for picking UF to finish 4th in the East. That was never part of this. This is about you saying he is going to look smart after week 2. Dont let your love for muLLLLLLLen influence you.

I opposed the Mullet hire and cheered his firing. But, maybe Mullet picked UF to finish 4th as an admission that he created a dumpster fire.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I opposed the Mullet hire and cheered his firing. But, maybe Mullet picked UF to finish 4th as an admission that he created a dumpster fire.
He might end up being right. But that wont make him smart or even look smart. Im pretty sure 4th in the East would have been his ceiling this season if he was still our coach (:puke:)

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Mullen would have to have MAJOR plastic surgery to ever look smart. He has always looked like a dumbass to me. He stole millions from us and that may be the only smart thing he has ever done. Fvk that loser.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
He might end up being right. But that wont make him smart or even look smart. Im pretty sure 4th in the East would have been his ceiling this season if he was still our coach (:puke:)

Agreed!! And, he would never admit that he created the dumpster fire.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
btw @CU-UF ...I dont really have an opinion of you that is cemented, it was just a jab. I just get triggered with muLLLLLLLen apologies.

Kisses :wink2:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
You want to call mullen a douche. asshat, whatever, Im all for it. You want to say he is an idiot for picking the Gators to finish 4th is letting your viewpoint of him as a douche influence you. I would expect that you understand that distinction.

I think your point is that Mullen's take is not an unreasonable one since we struggled last year--and while there's undeniable talent on the team, there's also lots of questions. Ok, that would be fair.

That said: don't sit here and say that Mullen's being completely objective here by any means. He's letting his opinions on the players and the locker room influence his picks. It's not as if Kentucky or Tennessee don't have question marks themselves--and he's refusing (mostly out of ego) to see that those are very winnable games for us.

Mullen and Florida's fanbase had an antagonistic relationship for years prior to him becoming our coach (he took more than a few potshots at us over the years); and thus the lukewarm (at best) reception he got when he was here--even when he was winning. Things are reverting to form: we didn't like him much and he doesn't like us. There's no objectivity to be had more than that because each side has their own biases.

As for me: Mullen's an insufferable douche and an asshat; and can go Fuch Himself.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
We already know Mullen is smart. Intelligence was never his problem. His problem is his petulant adolescent ego. It’s why he can’t connect with people beyond the initial homeymoon period. And that makes him ineffectual in the long run.

This trait will probably sink his broadcasting career. But he’ll probably get some early praise before he eventually alienates too many people and gets shown the door.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Consider the source....Go Gators, even if it rains kitties & doggies Saturday Night....:jog:

PCGatorAlum

Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2017
Gong out on a limb here but I think we beat UK the key for us is the Tennessee game, we win that I believe we are a lock for second in the east.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
CU-UF has been universally despised as long as I can remember. If I wanted a "fair and balanced" discussion I sure as hell wouldn't be on sports message boards.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
He stopped being a coach about halfway through last season.
He stopped being a coach vs. LSU in 2020, when he sat Kyle Pitts for no sane reason and then pretended he didn't see the shoe toss and did nothing about it. We crashed and burned and it was 100% Cousin Eddie's fault.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
CU-UF has been universally despised as long as I can remember.
homo.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb