[Cue the backbeat]
Still in Mullenade Purge Mode
'Cuz Shirley I imbibed a hsyteload....

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Seldom do you find a guy who's such a natural at pissing people off. Small wonder why ABC hired him. It definitely wasn't for his humility or intellect.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Seldom do you find a guy who's such a natural at pissing people off. Small wonder why ABC hired him. It definitely wasn't for his humility or intellect.
@78 you don't post any more, so I'd like to know your thoughts on the Napier era so far. You were dead set against the hire, I'd like to know what you think now.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@78 you don't post any more, so I'd like to know your thoughts on the Napier era so far. You were dead set against the hire, I'd like to know what you think now.

I wasn't a fan. It's impossible to not like what he's doing so far. He's won me over in terms of organization, attention to detail and effort. We're once again selling the brand. He projects calm and patience. He lets the players play. Hard to imagine the people around him not feeling the same good vibe. Let's see how he handles tough in-game decision making.

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
I wonder how much crap cousin eddie takes on the ESPN set for letting all that talent sit on the bench...

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cousin Eddie predicted UF to finish 4th in the East which is tantamount to saying he knows he left Napier with a mediocre roster. He has no one to blame but himself.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

Catch-all for Cousin Eddie’s comments this season​

No Way Kid GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads