NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Somehow I smell UGly for the Johnson clan, but that TE room is VERY crowded.
I just can't imagine Max ahead of Brock Vandagriff on the QB depth chart, unless he's been some kind of disappointment behind the scenes. Then again, Bowl Cut chose Fromm over Justin Fields.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
Kelly is in for a ride

Was listening to the local radio this morning and Kelly has really alienated the former players by firing Tommy Moffit. The word Matt Flynn used was “pissed”. They recognize his right to bring in his own people, but are really angry at how Kelly handled it.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Was listening to the local radio this morning and Kelly has really alienated the former players by firing Tommy Moffit. The word Matt Flynn used was “pissed”. They recognize his right to bring in his own people, but are really angry at how Kelly handled it.
He is not going to go over well there. Maybe they win some games and he catches on.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He is not going to go over well there. Maybe they win some games and he catches on.

He's a NE Yankee. Even Coach Grass...Les Miles did well...This Clown is patronizing and an azzhat.

If Napier was still at ULALA...he'd be killing it.

I think we get a few of these Bayou Boys.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson OC. Dabo in shambles.

@aadelsonESPN: I’m told Tony Elliott just landed in Virginia and is on his way to sit down with AD Carla Williams. Nothing official yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.