Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
The Blackboard Football Podcast on Twitter: "Breaking News: According to multiple sources Billy Napier will be the next Head Coach at the University of Florida. Contract details to be released after the season ends" / Twitter

Not buying it from that guy.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve tried REALLY hard to come to grips with the possibility of Napier.

And I can’t. Incredibly underwhelming hire.

GatorScott

If you ain't first, you're last
Jan 21, 2019
Coaches are still employed in a 7 day a week profession (except for Mullen). They can’t go out touring campuses. I don’t think their team, ADs or fans would like it very much either.
Coaches are still employed in a 7 day a week profession (except for Mullen). They can’t go out touring campuses. I don’t think their team, ADs or fans would like it very much either.
I'd go incognito...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Went 7-7 his first year, lost to Ap St. twice his second season and lost to Coastal Carolina last year. Trophy case is still empty.
They won the conference last year, dumbass.

7-7 his first year and 31-5 since.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I will be disappointed if we don’t get Kiffin. He’ll go to Miami and our South Florida recruiting will dry up. We’ll see the day we wished we had signed him.
I’m a Gator fan for 76 years. If they screw this up I’m gone.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
It’s Napier and it’ll happen quickly. He’s the corndogs backup plan, so as soon as they get turned down by Riley they’ll be offering.

Despite what that genius McElroy says, UF is a better job than LSU:

1. UF is in the SEC East which is an easier path and is likely to be still after expansion.

2. UF has not just fired a coach 13 games after he won the playoffs like LSU did. (Even if they are probably right.)

3. UF does not have have two new SEC programs right on its doorstep, though OU is a bit further away.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No way they hire this guy without even interviewing Kiffen or anyone else for that matter. I call bullshyt.

Never Never Never undersestimate the STOOPIDITY of the decision makers within the Administration in regards to Athletics at the Univ. of Florida.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I will be disappointed if we don’t get Kiffin. He’ll go to Miami and our South Florida recruiting will dry up. We’ll see the day we wished we had signed him.
What’s this South Florida recruiting thing you’re talking about?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well they are going to.
We'll miss you buddy

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Its probably been posted already but I just finished watching Sling Blade's intro presser as UL HC....I wanted to slit my wrists three minutes in....what an incomparable dullard. Recruits are going to flock to THIS?!?! We are going to get owned like a b***h in recruiting and competent passing attacks that will make us look like.....welll, like Sunbelt Conference lackeys.....

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I’m a little concerned about this guy. Why does he have traffic cones inside his house? I’m not thrilled about the screw cap bottle of Pinot Grigio, but let’s not get sidetracked here; the cones. I have to know.

@t-gator answer the man

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator