Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I think he’s already shown himself to be a great hire in the SEC West. I think Billy Napier continues to coach against Sun Belt competition.

And yet, no one wants him even with the success he has had. That alone ought to tell you something.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Most talking heads I hear on the radio that claim to have inside knowledge of the coaching search, don’t think the administration will touch Kiffin. Sounds like they rather go after Campbell than Kiffin.

Not a surprise unfortunately

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I knew the Lame Kitty love would really bloom after he scrambled Leach’s eggs yesterday…and still NO WAY Stricklin even has him on his radar or anyone else’s it seems.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Most talking heads I hear on the radio that claim to have inside knowledge of the coaching search, don’t think the administration will touch Kiffin. Sounds like they rather go after Campbell than Kiffin.

Hell half the a$$holes around here would rather have Campbell as well. As long as Florida has people who think that way running the show, UF won't ever win shyt again. Get used to getting skull fuched by uga every year every way imaginable for a while . Tennessee and FSU are 1 or 2 years from away from dominating UF as well.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
IDGAF about his west coast recruiting. That is irrelevent. Is he dominating Fla and the SE? because that is what matters here.
Has he ever?
The question is, would he? I doubt it. He might be pretty good. How would we know? It's speculation. I doubt he really wants to be a Gator. There is probably a buyout in his Oregon contract. The teams beating lame Dan Mullen's ass in Florida have been recruiting the best players since they were FR in HS. Is Cristobal going to disrupt those relationships immediately? Will they give up when it gets difficult? Who knows. All I can say is "F--ING MULLEN".

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hell half the a$$holes around here would rather have Campbell as well. As long as Florida has people who think that way running the show, UF won't ever win shyt again. Get used to getting skull fuched by uga every year every way imaginable for a while . Tennessee and FSU are 1 or 2 years from away from dominating UF as well.
After last night and what was accomplished at Ole Miss if they announced Kiffen I would not be disappointed. The thing is, just like Mullen had Trask and a few others, Kiffen has Matt Corral(stupid Mullen). Kiffen needs another star QB and we probably do not have one on roster knowing Mullen's eye for talent.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
After last night and what was accomplished at Ole Miss if they announced Kiffen I would not be disappointed. The thing is, just like Mullen had Trask and a few others, Kiffen has Matt Corral(stupid Mullen). Kiffen needs another star QB and we probably do not have one on roster knowing Mullen's eye for talent.

:britney:

He'd have AR15 at the heisman ceremony next year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You really think that tard is the long-term answer at UF? Really? You really believe that? You REALLY believe he rebuilds the program and we win titles with that idiot?
I don't think either are long term solutions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.