Head Coaching Candidates Thread; Brian Kelly goes to LSU

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Virgin for life? His freaky wife was sticking her tongue in every male that walked within 10 feet. I guarantee you she has invaded every orifice of his also at least a few times.
The laws of supply and demand are easily understood, but rarely mastered.

She clearly provided demand for lingual orifice spelunking, but could Mullen supply it while wearing a Darth Vader outfit? No

Professor Denslow (macroeconomics, anyone?) would say Mullen’s VFL demeanor caused a drastic shift in Mrs Mullen’s fellatio supply line to the left, thereby reducing oral-erotic inventory to Mrs Mullen in the Mullen home.

Thus, the reduction in supply required her to seek alternative providers for salad tossing outside of her traditional market place, to wit: their bedroom.

I would say Mrs Mullen seeking fellatio on 13th St. was not “freaky” as you assert, but was the economic reality of marrying Dorky Dan who wears Star Wars costumes to pressers and who knows where else.

In essence, you marry a dork you look elsewhere. You hire that dork as a coach, you fire him and look elsewhere.

Good riddance.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like Auburn?

I’m just saying the departure is not nearly what some have convinced themselves of. You are what your record shows, to quote someone here. He’s above average. Nothing definitive to say anything more than that. I’d rather take a shot with someone who may be great. Otherwise I’m not sure why we made a move at all.

well I didn’t read that well.

I thought you were saying that Mullen wins the games he should.

carry on…

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like Auburn?

I’m just saying the departure is not nearly what some have convinced themselves of. You are what your record shows, to quote someone here. He’s above average. Nothing definitive to say anything more than that. I’d rather take a shot with someone who may be great. Otherwise I’m not sure why we made a move at all.

and I do agree with this post. 100%. I don’t know if Lane is that. But I don’t think it’s Napier.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Cause Cousin Eddie couldn't recruit and was an a$shole
Like Auburn?

Sent from my LM-X210VPP using Gatorchatter mobile app

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Most of the chatter on 247 and Twitter have pointed to Kiffin.

Boosters are pushing hard for it.

I think that’s the hire.
CloudyMajesticAntipodesgreenparakeet-max-1mb.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well he doesn’t talk well. For sure. But it has nothing to do with his accent.

But it has everything to do with his history. His offense is 58% rushing! You all thought Mullen’s offense was terrible? Wait until you see his.

he was fired from Clemson because his offense sucked. He then left Bama to go be the OC for who? BUTTERS!

He then was OC for a head coach for one year before that coach was fired. Went back to Bama and then went to Louisiana.

He’s never been a P5 head coach. He’s never been a successful OC.

Everybody talks about his time with Saban. He was just an analyst and a WR coach. I guess maybe he was a good recruiter for Saban? But who isn’t? That program is a machine.

So how do people know how good of a recruiter he is?

It’s like we’re in the land of crazy.
All of this. I've been peaking at Twitter and you have no idea how crazy it is.

The dude literally hasnt even been a successful coordinator (though the same can be said for McElshark and Douchebag Dan but even worse because at least those guys had some rare scattered success when you through piles of talent on them).

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Fiercely loyal to assistants, plays seniority over talent, not aggressive on the recruiting trail is what makes him Mullen 2.0

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dan Mullen is the only.spread option guy who thinks the QB and backup QB should be the primary ball carriers.

They even have that five wide play where Percy motioned into the backfield and then ran a wrap option.

straight up 2005 Mullen without the q power andl q draw.

running gator

Banned
BANNED
Sep 14, 2020
Something else to consider. This is Stricknine’s last football hire. He blows this, he won’t get another shot. Would you put your career in the hands of Lame Kiffin? Stricknine may suck as an AD, but he isn’t that stupid.

Put my career in the hands of Lame Kitten? No way! No how! You have no idea where those hands have been!

Scott S. is not that stupid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb