Heavener Complex: Foley outrageously honored with a wing named after him

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
So all kidding aside, is it just an empty lot now or have they actually started pulling utilities and laying foundation like Scot said?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is what it looked like on August 7

Love what they are doing with the carpet.....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know this doesn't help but I did really talk to a project manager on the job about it just yesterday. He talked about it for a few minutes but all I came away with was " badass" and "75million". I didn't realize that they had already started the damn thing.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I know this doesn't help but I did really talk to a project manager on the job about it just yesterday. He talked about it for a few minutes but all I came away with was " badass" and "75million". I didn't realize that they had already started the damn thing.
Thought it was $85 million, did we already pull $10 million from the budget?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Seemed like an important detail to me

Between the careless number reporting and the frequent use of the word “badass”, I think it’s pretty obvious that you were trolled by a 14 year old from a few streets over. I’m a little surprised the Fortnite backpack didn’t tip you off.

gatorjohn

Founding Member
Rev
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I work for UF at one of the extensions. We have construction going on and our Gen. Contractor will be the Gen. contractor for the new athletic center on campus as well. He said some site prep is going on but as of right now everything is on a temporary hold. He said if they start He will have to leave our site and go there. I'll give a head's up if he is pulled from our site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.