Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Positivity is not allowed here…donkey is currently waiting to see what type of carpet squares we picked out for the locker room
Carpet squares have been cut due to exploding costs, steel and wood three to ten times what it used to be. Even the drop ceilings have been... dropped. We will be going for that Gotham City look now.

However, your boy Fooley found a great deal on a few linoleum scraps and thinks we can make it work.

We can put our SEC East "Championship Trophies" right there in the atrium some day, in 2026 or so. Think about that giant mural of Butters holding his two and Douchebag Dan holding his one, right there in your face when you come in the door of the atrium

Last edited:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Caroet squares have been cut due to exploding costs, steel and wood three to ten times what it used to be. Eve the dropmceilings have been dropped. We will be going for that Gotham City look now. However, your boy Fooley found a great deal on a few linoleum scraps and thinks we can make it work.

We can put our SEC East "Championship Trophies" right there in the atrium some day, in 2026 or so. Think about that giant mural of Butters holding his two and Douchebag Dan holding his one, right there in your face when you come in the door of the atrium

This is what keeps me coming back to chatter

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Caroet squares have been cut due to exploding costs, steel and wood three to ten times what it used to be. Eve the dropmceilings have been dropped. We will be going for that Gotham City look now. However, your boy Fooley found a great deal on a few linoleum scraps and thinks we can make it work.

Just another bunch of items that would have fit on my trailer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im offended by the portapotty only showing two genders.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
I'd like @AlexDaGator's thoughts on this dormant thread being resurrected after 14 months, and with a post linking to premium content no less. :shake:

I'd advise everyone else to clear the Fuchs out before he gets here.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I'd like @AlexDaGator's thoughts on this dormant thread being resurrected after 14 months, and with a post linking to premium content no less. :shake:

I'd advise everyone else to clear the Fuchs out before he gets here.
Clearly, GCMB has influence: it's now free content!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm happy but not elated............ took way too long to get here and we are already behind the "NEW" curve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb