Hello Gator Nation

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
4761746f72;n276120 said:
A friend of mine shared this site with me. Looking forward to a better season this year. Go Gators!

Welcome aboard 47... glad you made it!

Go Gators!

archer-danger-zone-video.jpg

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So judging by your name I take it you're in prison?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That name is "unique"? As a fellow Geek myself I would argue that at least upon first glance it appears completley random; almost as if you set your hand on the keyboard and randomly tapped some keys. What am I missing? Oh, and welcome aboard broseefus! Have you met MattM yet?

4761746f72

Sep 11, 2015
It's definitely a hexing user name. That's the only hint I'll give, although it's really just a name.

I have not met MattM, just an introduction by those who've posted in the thread :cool:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
4 post and nobody likes you......If you stay on this pace I'll move up one spot for sure. For that reason alone.....Welcome.

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to the board.... The more Gators the merrier!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
4761746f72;n276231 said:
It's definitely a hexing user name. That's the only hint I'll give, although it's really just a name.
It is "Gator" in hexadecimal.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If you're gonna start a thread announcing your arrival, then state your allegiance...pumper or hater?

and who's this friend? :suspect:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n276320 said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the Lounge?
:ox:
I like new members to announce themselves to everyone.

potd-jabba_3436396k.jpg

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I hate you. You said you'd make me happy forever and then this. You're a liar and a cheat. I could have forgiven you for a mistake, but it wasn't just once. You knew what you were doing the whole Gd Dm time! You took me for granted and all the while I naively gave and gave of myself for you. You broke my heart, but you don't give a sht. I thought we had something that would last, but it can't when you're not there. And even when you were there you were horrible. Screw you, I hope you rot in hell for what you've done and that it comes back to you a hundred times. There is no forgiveness, and I sure as hell will never forget. I have the pictures and I have no issue following you around and plastering them all over the internet wherever you try to hang your hat even for a few days. Everyone ought to know the kind of person their dealing with when you show up with that look in your eye. Nobody deserves to suffer the crap you pulled. You had me fully committed, supporting you in every way only to watch as you dissapointed everyone around you over and over, then walked away laughing to yourself while you found the next sucker to abuse. **** you. **** YOU and I hope you die in a fire.

What? This isn't another Muschamp thread?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n276325 said:
I like new members to announce themselves to everyone.

potd-jabba_3436396k.jpg
Can't everyone access the Lounge? And what is up with that pic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.