Help for a friend

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I don't ask for much ever but my friend is in protective custody and they don't provide **** for her. Her son is running round like donk trying to tell us the world is falling... I'd never do this, but for her I am. Could anyone help.
She was shot in the head and left to drown by a river. We payed for a helicopter team to find her, they did, she is stable and recovering, but we are struggling to get her pain patches and meds, I'm embarrassed to ask but maybe my gator friends could help.

Click here to support Servivor of a gunshot to the head organized by Brad Rezek

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sad story. The victim doesn't have insurance?

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Hope you feel good about yourself MJM. If I posted a picture of that angel you all would see, but I can't, distict attourny is investigating and trying to figure it out, guess I thought wrong to post this. Thought my fellow Gators would come together

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
It is for real. I set it low cause if you don't meet your goal they keep the money.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Honestly it's at about 25 grand, but all I'm trying to do is get her pain patches which are 9$ a day.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well, if it is for real, maybe you should have asked someone that speaks English to set it up. Appears like one of those Nigerian scams.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We will deal with the rest later

She has Medicare, been disabled due to seizures. For a while
Why would this latest not be covered by her Medicare? What am I missing?

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Well, if it is for real, maybe you should have asked someone that speaks English to set it up. Appears like one of those Nigerian scams.
Dude, really? I'm supposed to speak perfect English when I am at the end of my rope on this... **** you. I mean it. **** you

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
The da has her hidden at a place only her son knows where. I don't know what to say other than I was asking for some help to help her. Shouldn't have posted here. Just found out that some are just *******s. Not pretending to be one

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We will deal with the rest later

She has Medicare, been disabled due to seizures. For a while

Beat me to it 78. Don't know the Medicaid setup in other states, but here in NC, unless she is pulling in major payments, she may qualify for Medicaid as well.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Gatorman5k, sorry you’re going through this.

However, people are hesitant to donate money online without verification. I think you can understand that.

Is there a link to an original news story, or anything else to verify this account.

With it, people (including myself) will be more willing to contribute.

It’s a shame that people have exploited false claims of hardship for profit, as it makes it more difficult to donate for legitimate needs.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

However, people are hesitant to donate money online without verification. I think you can understand that.

Is there a link to an original news story, or anything else to verify this account.

It’s a shame that people have exploited false claims of hardship for profit, as it makes it more difficult to donate for legitimate needs.

+1

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014

Thank you, no there is not, and at her request I can't show any pics of her. I know it sounds ****ed up, I'm just trying to help with whatever I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb