Herschel Walker is 57 today

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
So I'm at a FL-GA game (can't recall the year). Somebody gave me a bunch of those little flat rubber things with holes in them that go over the drain in a urinal. These were special. They all had the UGA mascot's face on them. The dude gave them to me to plant in the Gator Bowl urinals because he couldn't get tickets or had too many to do them all himself or something like that. It was a brilliant prank. By the time you got to the urinal, you really had to go and of course nobody was going to reach into the well of piss to remove the disk so hundreds of fans, Gator and Dwag fans alike, would be peeing on the UGA mascot face. Genius. Of course I obliged.

I hadn't thought the whole process through. There were lines at each urinal. I couldn't wait in each line until it was my turn to place the little rubber disks. I had no choice. Mumbling "pardon me" and "scuse me" I went from urinal to urinal ignoring the lines and tossed one into each urinal, often while said urinal was in use, sometimes being used by an irate UGA fan who was not at all pleased to suddenly find himself urinating on his mascot's face. There were threats aplenty, but it's not like an angry UGA fan was going to stop mid-stream, stuff it back in his pants, and catch up to start a fight with me. I escaped unscathed.

Yep. I was a real jerk back then.

Fcuk the Dwags.

iu

Alex.

So what's changed?...asking for a friend

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
I can understand how y'all Gators feel about Walker. Bo Jackson is our most hated player from the Barn. However, after he left the Barn I grew to have a ton of respect for him. He was probably the very best two sport professional athlete ever. He has done a lot of good charity work as well. I'd love to meet him someday...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I can understand how y'all Gators feel about Walker. Bo Jackson is our most hated player from the Barn. However, after he left the Barn I grew to have a ton of respect for him. He was probably the very best two sport professional athlete ever. He has done a lot of good charity work as well. I'd love to meet him someday...

Cool. Not me.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

We don't mind Bo. We made him quit.

Alex.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
From a Gator’s perspective, Bo was a puzzy that quit when he got hit too hard.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
From a Gator’s perspective, Bo was a puzzy that quit when he got hit too hard.
Bama just didn't hit him hard enough I suppose. Through 4 seasons he rushed against Bama 80 times for a total of 660 yards and 6 touchdowns. He had 4303 total rushing yards in college. 15% of those were against us...smh...:facepalm:

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020

In order to feel the way we do about Herschel, you had to actually play against him, something the 6 game SEC schedule of the time and pure dumb luck blessed you to not have to do.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Bama just didn't hit him hard enough I suppose. Through 4 seasons he rushed against Bama 80 times for a total of 660 yards and 6 touchdowns. He had 4303 total rushing yards in college. 15% of those were against us...smh...:facepalm:
I remember Bo Jackson faking injuries if it looked like he wasn't going to get the rushing yards he needed. He didn't do well against the UF defense.

Hershel was a train. Man among boys. Absolutely throttled us 44-0 in the game I attended. I hate everything leghumper ... except him. I respected his talent when he played at UGa and came to respect him as a man once I learned more about him. I HATE everything else associated with those buttsniffers. Gotta give the devil his due though.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
So I'm at a FL-GA game (can't recall the year). Somebody gave me a bunch of those little flat rubber things with holes in them that go over the drain in a urinal. These were special. They all had the UGA mascot's face on them. The dude gave them to me to plant in the Gator Bowl urinals because he couldn't get tickets or had too many to do them all himself or something like that. It was a brilliant prank. By the time you got to the urinal, you really had to go and of course nobody was going to reach into the well of piss to remove the disk so hundreds of fans, Gator and Dwag fans alike, would be peeing on the UGA mascot face. Genius. Of course I obliged.

I hadn't thought the whole process through. There were lines at each urinal. I couldn't wait in each line until it was my turn to place the little rubber disks. I had no choice. Mumbling "pardon me" and "scuse me" I went from urinal to urinal ignoring the lines and tossed one into each urinal, often while said urinal was in use, sometimes being used by an irate UGA fan who was not at all pleased to suddenly find himself urinating on his mascot's face. There were threats aplenty, but it's not like an angry UGA fan was going to stop mid-stream, stuff it back in his pants, and catch up to start a fight with me. I escaped unscathed.

Yep. I was a real jerk back then.

Fcuk the Dwags.

iu

Alex.

Im old enough to remember when the Gator Bowl had troughs, not urinals, to pee in. You’d be shoulder to shoulder with 30 other guys. Stand and deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator