Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
hundehaufen-auf-einer-strasse-in-neuklln-2000-picture-id545067911

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In terms of us, Herschel could not have come along at a worse time. We had beaten the a$$holes but one time in the last six meanings. Speaking of ass, the manner in which they had pulled out ar least two of the wins. There was this weird feeling of desperation when it came to Georgia, probably not unlike what they felt 20 years later.

I was in G'ville and feeling the buzz the week leading up to the 1980 game. Lots of anticipation. We were clearly on the rise. Georgia had loads of talent, not to mention the freshman running back who was being portrayed as God. But we were confident.

We outplayed them in Jax if not for that desperation pass deep in their own territory on third or fourth down. Dude caught it at the 25 and just kept running. My roommate and I sat there with our mouths wide open.

That was maybe the most depressed I've ever felt after a loss.

PHUCK YOU, GEORGIA.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Other March 3 birthdays I care about more than that Dwag and for some reason didn't have a thread started on Gatorchatter :

Jessica Biel
Alexander Graham Bell
Buddy (the Cake Guy) Valastro
Julie Bowen (Modern Family)
Charles Ponzi (of Ponzi scheme fame)
Tone Loc

upload_2019-3-4_23-26-30.jpeg

jereed16

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Met Walker a couple of years ago. We were out at dinner and stopped and said something to him on our way out. He was nothing but gracious and very nice. Took time from his dinner and took pics. And yeah, I remember sitting in the old Gator Bowl and watching him run all over us.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The only way this thread would have been appropriate here is if the body of the thread said

.... and no longer with us

Fvkk the dwags and fvkk this thread

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Met Walker a couple of years ago. We were out at dinner and stopped and said something to him on our way out. He was nothing but gracious and very nice. Took time from his dinner and took pics. And yeah, I remember sitting in the old Gator Bowl and watching him run all over us.
I admire your courage for admitting this.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Other March 3 birthdays I care about more than that Dwag and for some reason didn't have a thread started on Gatorchatter :

Jessica Biel
Alexander Graham Bell
Buddy (the Cake Guy) Valastro
Julie Bowen (Modern Family)
Charles Ponzi (of Ponzi scheme fame)
Tone Loc

Dang! Charles Ponzi? That's harsh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads