Herschel Walker is 57 today

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Screw Herschel, and Screw Heinz because Heinz 57 matches the leg humper’s age.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have 57 sugar ants near the kitchen sink. F*ck those ants.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
And I am glad it’s been 36 years since we had to tackle the beast
65abcd66248e3b632abb6d41519b8597.jpg

Frack Walker and Frack you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My mother's abhorrence for Walker was so profound that as a youth, when trying to find an NFL team to start pulling for, I was given clear instructions that any team would be fine except the Cowboys because he played for them('86-87 range). Who better to gravitate to than the sworn enemy of the shmos in silver and blue. Thus an Eagle was born.

And to this day, she still talks about sitting in Jax watching him destroy us as her worst memories of UF games. Sicilian mothers don't forget and her disdain for him is as strong today as it's ever been. I don't even have it in me to tell her about this thread.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Hated him in a UGA uniform. I was at UF when he stole our SEC Championship.

As a politician and listening to him last night we need him and many more like him.

I thought conservatives were racist? These are Southern conservatives? Trump supporters? I never knew
Herschel was a white supremist?

:shocked:
Facepalm really...G?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Well I understand why you posted it today. But it does nothing to change the fact that you should be arrested for dredging up a 3 year old thread about Herschel Walker, and worse, posting a clip of him playing at uga.

It’s also entirely the wrong forum for that, which should only add to your charges.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Hated him in a UGA uniform. I was at UF when he stole our SEC Championship.

As a politician and listening to him last night we need him and many more like him.

I thought conservatives were racist? These are Southern conservatives? Trump supporters? I never knew
Herschel was a white supremist?

:shocked:
Facepalm really...G?

If you want to say something nice about Herschel Walker, do it in the politics forum. That is the only place around here where it is acceptable to support him.

The sports forum is for sports and as far as sports go, fcuk Herschel Walker.

Alex.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Well I understand why you posted it today. But it does nothing to change the fact that you should be arrested for dredging up a 3 year old thread about Herschel Walker, and worse, posting a clip of him playing at uga.
I didn't post that. I would never, ever post anything remotely political on the sports board. Somebody hacked my account again.

Anyway, even if I did post the following clip of Herschel Walker breaking tackles, getting clear of the secondary and heading for the end zone, which I didn't, it would NOT be intended to draw any parallels with any current situation involving him. :shakehead:

Z8ZgBv.gif

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I didn't post that. I would never, ever post anything remotely political on the sports board. Somebody hacked my account again.

Anyway, even if I did post the following clip of Herschel Walker breaking tackles, getting clear of the secondary and heading for the end zone, which I didn't, it would NOT be intended to draw any parallels with any current situation involving him. :shakehead:

Z8ZgBv.gif

And the Facepalm?

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The first facepalm was for mentioning politics on the sports board, and the second one (which you just got) was for asking why you got the first one.

Well for even posting Herschel on a UF Sports Forum

R.c70ea2c4324a080e1da3f846ccf1c8ca

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My mother's abhorrence for Walker was so profound that as a youth, when trying to find an NFL team to start pulling for, I was given clear instructions that any team would be fine except the Cowboys because he played for them('86-87 range). Who better to gravitate to than the sworn enemy of the shmos in silver and blue. Thus an Eagle was born.

And to this day, she still talks about sitting in Jax watching him destroy us as her worst memories of UF games. Sicilian mothers don't forget and her disdain for him is as strong today as it's ever been. I don't even have it in me to tell her about this thread.
Yes, my freshman year. I was at that game and I don't blame her at all. Heschel "Eats Quiche" Walker was made fun of for a good two weeks before that game. He hadn't met the vaunted Gator defense yet and he was about to have his comeuppance. Pre-game was a study in over-confidence. The entire Gator fanbase was out doing gay-assed line dances to "The Gap Band" clad in dolphin shorts and tank tops, while huge Georgia farm boys looked on in righteous disgust. I could think of nothing other than my poor choice of clothing as I tried to choke through tears "We are the Boys" in the third quarter during a freezing cold torrential rain. I actually think Dooley let up on us. Walker was pulled after the third quarter. Our entire defense was beaten and bruised by him by then. In the end 44-0, but it could have been 65-0 pretty easily.

Good things came from this experience, from the perspective of my own personal development, though. I am nothing if not a hate-filled, vindictive son-of-a-b!tch, and this fit perfectly into my élan vital. After getting pushed, punched, fkked with, challenged to a fight, called a pssy when I didn't accept said challenge, had stuff thrown on me and pom-poms shoved in my face, I sought the path of vengeance and redemption through the remainder of my life. Georgia will never live to see the last of my harassment of their fans, especially those who are weak or elderly or particularly vulnerable and open to getting fkked with. I've told 80 year olds to "suck my gator dck", written profoundly embarrassing messages on vehicles, taken down a UGA flag flying over a business in Jacksonville and ceremoniously burned it. Crashed more than one Georgia party wearing UGA colors above my UF gear, and made an absolute mess of things before tearing off my top layer like super man to reveal my Gator attire. I've sat in the UGA section at the WLOCP and screamed everything from disgusting sexual references to racial epithets. And I've had cohorts. Cohorts who were at that very game and feel the exact same way I do. God bless your mother and her hatefully righteous sentiment.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, my freshman year. I was at that game and I don't blame her at all. Heschel "Eats Quiche" Walker was made fun of for a good two weeks before that game. He hadn't met the vaunted Gator defense yet and he was about to have his comeuppance. Pre-game was a study in over-confidence. The entire Gator fanbase was out doing gay-assed line dances to "The Gap Band" clad in dolphin shorts and tank tops, while huge Georgia farm boys looked on in righteous disgust. I could think of nothing other than my poor choice of clothing as I tried to choke through tears "We are the Boys" in the third quarter during a freezing cold torrential rain. I actually think Dooley let up on us. Walker was pulled after the third quarter. Our entire defense was beaten and bruised by him by then. In the end 44-0, but it could have been 65-0 pretty easily.

Good things came from this experience, from the perspective of my own personal development, though. I am nothing if not a hate-filled, vindictive son-of-a-b!tch, and this fit perfectly into my élan vital. After getting pushed, punched, fkked with, challenged to a fight, called a pssy when I didn't accept said challenge, had stuff thrown on me and pom-poms shoved in my face, I sought the path of vengeance and redemption through the remainder of my life. Georgia will never live to see the last of my harassment of their fans, especially those who are weak or elderly or particularly vulnerable and open to getting fkked with. I've told 80 year olds to "suck my gator dck", written profoundly embarrassing messages on vehicles, taken down a UGA flag flying over a business in Jacksonville and ceremoniously burned it. Crashed more than one Georgia party wearing UGA colors above my UF gear, and made an absolute mess of things before tearing off my top layer like super man to reveal my Gator attire. I've sat in the UGA section at the WLOCP and screamed everything from disgusting sexual references to racial epithets. And I've had cohorts. Cohorts who were at that very game and feel the exact same way I do. God bless your mother and her hatefully righteous sentiment.

So I'm at a FL-GA game (can't recall the year). Somebody gave me a bunch of those little flat rubber things with holes in them that go over the drain in a urinal. These were special. They all had the UGA mascot's face on them. The dude gave them to me to plant in the Gator Bowl urinals because he couldn't get tickets or had too many to do them all himself or something like that. It was a brilliant prank. By the time you got to the urinal, you really had to go and of course nobody was going to reach into the well of piss to remove the disk so hundreds of fans, Gator and Dwag fans alike, would be peeing on the UGA mascot face. Genius. Of course I obliged.

I hadn't thought the whole process through. There were lines at each urinal. I couldn't wait in each line until it was my turn to place the little rubber disks. I had no choice. Mumbling "pardon me" and "scuse me" I went from urinal to urinal ignoring the lines and tossed one into each urinal, often while said urinal was in use, sometimes being used by an irate UGA fan who was not at all pleased to suddenly find himself urinating on his mascot's face. There were threats aplenty, but it's not like an angry UGA fan was going to stop mid-stream, stuff it back in his pants, and catch up to start a fight with me. I escaped unscathed.

Yep. I was a real jerk back then.

Fcuk the Dwags.

iu

Alex.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We need more non-politicians in office. Just unfogged common sense appliers. Respect the US original Constitution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator