Hi Point carbine has 'accuracy' issues

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is a Hi Point warranty center? I thought that shyt was throwaway.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I loved two of comments. The one about his grouping was obviously tongue in cheek, but i agree with the other one about the weight difference. How did he not feel it after several rounds? He's lucky he did not get seriously injured

I have never had this happen to me, though most of my experience is with hand guns. I've probably fired no more than 10K rounds tops from various shoulder weapons. Anyone have this happen? and if so, did you notice right away?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I loved two of comments. The one about his grouping was obviously tongue in cheek, but i agree with the other one about the weight difference. How did he not feel it after several rounds? He's lucky he did not get seriously injured

I have never had this happen to me, though most of my experience is with hand guns. I've probably fired no more than 10K rounds tops from various shoulder weapons. Anyone have this happen? and if so, did you notice right away?
“He purchased a Hi Point” should answer any and all questions regarding the shooter... that said, obviously that’s a strong f’n barrel! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.