Hi.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n3994 said:
Once upon a time, someone on GSMB had a pic of Lance Armstrong as their avatar. I seem to remember them taking quite a bit of flack from the board because it was a frontal shot and his manhood was fairly well highlighted by the tight pants. Is that the one you're referring to?
Someone posted a picture of Barry Bonds with some dweeb who was sporting a woody, both were in bicycle pants. That would be a good avatar for Maryland, I believe.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n4076 said:
Someone posted a picture of Barry Bonds with some dweeb who was sporting a woody, both were in bicycle pants. That would be a good avatar for Maryland, I believe.

I didn't see that one, thank god!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n4086 said:
It was pretty funny. :lol:
If I was SQ, I'd be posting up pics like that all the time until the boob posters got the hint. Then again, that's assuming the jiggly boobs bother her, they may not.

p.s. we need the :whoknows: emote.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4092 said:
If I was SQ, I'd be posting up pics like that all the time until the boob posters got the hint. Then again, that's assuming the jiggly boobs bother her, they may not.

p.s. we need the :whoknows: emote.
Depends on my mood. 99% of the time, jiggly boobs don't bother me. I'm always tempted to post pics that I know you guys will hate!
devil.gif

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n4104 said:
Depends on my mood. 99% of the time, jiggly boobs don't bother me. I'm always tempted to post pics that I know you guys will hate!
devil.gif
Captain?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n4092 said:
If I was SQ, I'd be posting up pics like that all the time until the boob posters got the hint. Then again, that's assuming the jiggly boobs bother her, they may not. p.s. we need the :whoknows: emote.
th_shrug.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n4104 said:
devil.gif
Except MattM.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
NavetG8r;n4092 said:
If I was SQ, I'd be posting up pics like that all the time until the boob posters got the hint. Then again, that's assuming the jiggly boobs bother her, they may not. p.s. we need the :whoknows: emote.
th_shrug.gif
That's the one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb