His way out? Mac claims death threats on coaches and players: "It is what it is."

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Coaching incompetence aside, how anyone can actually call for someone to die over a game is as disappointing as it is ignorant.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not surprised. Probably 90% of those threats came from Law and T Rex
I hope you're joking. I would never do anything close to this. I was even starting to feel sorry for his pathetic ass.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I’m sure every fanbase has the lunatic fringe that would do stupid stuff like this. This is nothing new, not excusing it in anyway, but it’s nothing new.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If he thinks the noise in the system is loud now, it's going to get nuclear after we get wrecked by Georgia. Going full retard against the fan base in a press conference is only going to make it worse. This is about to get really ugly.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's starting to crack. Credit card gate, no QB development or O, and noise in the system is getting to him. Maybe he will pull the plug and bail.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
He should consult SOS about this problem and how to eliminate it. Or just look up at the SEZ wall. It's dumb if it's truly happening and but he's building an out IMO as well.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If something like this happens, the only way we should know about it is when UFPD/GPD/ACSO releases something. Like some have offered, it sure sounds like he's setting the stage for his UF "demise." And it's not like this isn't going to show up on some of the national outlets and create just one more distraction.

He makes the statement in the clip that "they know what they signed up for" in reference to the coaches and families. Apparently he didn't. Certainly this would be worrisome, but part of the coach's responsibility to the school, team, and supporters, if he's really bought in, is to not paint any of them with an embarrassing color publicly. But he's done just that IMO.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
It's a ploy alright, but it's one to get attention away from the beat down that's coming and bring about sympathy for the "distractions" the players are having to deal with.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif
Why the hell can I not stop laughing at this? :rotfl: Somebody gave HeeHaw some peanut butter.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'll let every single person in the state of Florida personally deliver a death threat to me for 4.5 million a year. Not only is he a awful coach but he's also a arrogant pussy. Can't wait til he quits.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics