His way out? Mac claims death threats on coaches and players: "It is what it is."

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
they are all holding their noses now but maybe somebody like Mizzou or Oregon state will take the Big Beaver off our hands after they realize they aren't getting Chip Kelly or Jon Gruden.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
People will want him more the less damaged he is. Let's pray he can win a squeaker versus UAB or something and blame the rest on suspensions.

Last edited:

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
This is all just the kind of BS we needed going into Georgia. An idiot coach making up fake threats, this is just unreal. I thought Zook was crazy when he went to the frat house, these fake claims top that.

TheSaintThing05

Founding Member
Frost or death
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
This is all just the kind of BS we needed going into Georgia. An idiot coach making up fake threats, this is just unreal. I thought Zook was crazy when he went to the frat house, these fake claims top that.

Like someone said (I don't remember who), this "Death threat" BS could be Mac's frat house fiasco.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I keep expecting to see that he's been fired every morning. So what the hell? Did he back up anything during the SEC press conference?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We got us a delusional Mac certified ready for a rubber room, a Dumbo ready to punch his fan in the cksucker, a Bytch rotating on the BBQ spit. This is a year to remember

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
a poster on 247 who has broken a few good inside things (broke the player suspension) said win or lose, a change will be made on sunday

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

giphy.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
a poster on 247 who has broken a few good inside things (broke the player suspension) said win or lose, a change will be made on sunday

Don't hold your breath here... especially if we win (we won't), but it won't matter. I really don't think the administration is going to do anything. I fully expect that McElwain will be our coach next year. Maybe I am just setting myself up for disappointment...

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I’m pretty sure that it was gatorchatter that broke the player suspension thing…

:bananadance2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator