His way out? Mac claims death threats on coaches and players: "It is what it is."

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I don't see us canning him Sunday. He'll finish the season, topped off with a loss to the worst Evil Nole team of the past decade.

If Stricklin is smart, he will have the new HC in Gainesville on Monday, December 4 for a presser.

Also, tell Foley to **** himself and stay out of any part of the hiring process.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tg just wanted to set the record straight. Not to be our buddy. F him

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Finebaum said at the end of his show today that if we lose tomorrow, Mac is going to be fired before the end of the the season

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Finebaum said at the end of his show today that if we lose tomorrow, Mac is going to be fired before the end of the the season

If true do we want to win or lose. I have heard this elsewhere, but who knows.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
If true do we want to win or lose. I have heard this elsewhere, but who knows.
I think it depends on the recruits, if they agree to stay no matter who is coach or if we have a deal in place and they like the coach then I say lose and fire him. If the recruits will waiver then we need to win. We need this recruiting class badly...it is sooooo gooood!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And you wonder why 90% of these rumors are bull S.hit.
hillary-clinton.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think it depends on the recruits, if they agree to stay no matter who is coach or if we have a deal in place and they like the coach then I say lose and fire him. If the recruits will waiver then we need to win. We need this recruiting class badly...it is sooooo gooood!!!
How many #1 classes have we had? 1999 comes to mind. Seems like 1997 was close. Maybe 2008 or was it 2009? None of them won a damn thing as I recall.

If theyre Gators they will stay, likely be excited to have the possibility of competent coaching and a staff who actually uses offensive talent. They are likely FAR more invested in the other players on the tema than the staff. Eason stayed. Driskel stayed. Most stayed. If they weren't Gators... oh well. Clown Town doesn't looks so good. Trailerbammer is full. We will probably lose a few regardless to scUM. Losing them was sealed when we decided to return that piece of shyt Nusschump and to stick with Trailerbammer's now abandoned Run N Punt offense.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
How many #1 classes have we had? 1999 comes to mind. Seems like 1997 was close. Maybe 2008 or was it 2009? None of them won a damn thing as I recall.

If theyre Gators they will stay, likely be excited to have the possibility of competent coaching and a staff who actually uses offensive talent. They are likely FAR more invested in the other players on the tema than the staff. Eason stayed. Driskel stayed. Most stayed. If they weren't Gators... oh well. Clown Town doesn't looks so good. Trailerbammer is full. We will probably lose a few regardless to scUM. Losing them was sealed when we decided to return that piece of shyt Nusschump and to stick with Trailerbammer's now abandoned Run N Punt offense.
I believe 2010 was the last #1 class we had and we haven't had many. People that say firing a coach will lead to class breaking apart just don't follow recruiting that much. The guys that are already committed are all likely to stay committed it's the ones on the fence that are more likely to not come. Will we lose a couple committed guys? Possibly but it's also likely that we'll lose a commit or 2 even if butters stays. More damage will occur if butters is retained with a white hot seat next year and we continue to suck. As butters would say...we've seen this movie before with chump

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There is smoke all over the place. UF and Jimmy Sexton are supposedly trying to work out a buyout.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I am reading a lot of Mullen at the top of the list.

I may as well quit watching football on Saturdays and become a Volleyball fan.

Well, I guess it was true. The pumpers wished the worst on us if we dumped Mac.

Mullen?

:barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator