His way out? Mac claims death threats on coaches and players: "It is what it is."

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I am reading a lot of Mullen at the top of the list.

I may as well quit watching football on Saturdays and become a Volleyball fan.

Well, I guess it was true. The pumpers wished the worst on us if we dumped Mac.

Mullen?

:barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway::barfaway:

Yeah, that's all over swampgas (some guy who seems credible posting about it). Honestly, I think it would be a big upgrade over the garbage we've seen the last 7+ years, but I'm not excited about it one bit. I am excited for Butters, Nuss, and Nord to get their walking papers.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Franz hasn't worked at 247 for more than 5 years. I'd like to know what we've been full of **** on.

Yeah, that's not at all true.

https://247sports.com/User/Franz Beard

Question: Is Franz just a posting message board member of the 247 boards?

I can't read the links because it's a pay site, but he evidently posts "Thoughts of the Day" on this 247 site..... So he doesn't "work" at 247 or just post there?

Either way, the post I made on Thursday stands....as you can see - even 247 is "all over it".

And yes, some of these writers are VERY full of sh*t. Not TG, but some of the others for sure....

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Butters as head coach or Shannon as interim? Which one would you take if given the choice knowing what you know? I will take "shannon as interim" for 2000 Alex!!!!

Yeah, no doubt. I just bring up Shannon blowing as a sidebar and to express that I hope he’s sent packing, too, when the new staff comes aboard. But certainly I’m not endorsing keeping Mac.

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
Keeping anyone on this staff around just to keep the recruiting class in place is nonsense. About the only guy who earned his check is Seider and the rest of the coaching staff has done nothing to suggest they could coach or develop players to make the most of their potential. You hire or retain a coach to build a long term program and legacy for 10+ years, not to hold some prospects to their “commitment” who may or may not prove to be successful and will be gone in four years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator