Holiday sale on Lifetime Memberships! $50! Last day!

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Drinking and posting at the same time. You’ll fit right in here. :lol:
My best times here are having a couple of beers and possibly a little Glenmorangie, tucking it up and trying to surf against the dumper riptide. Wiping out is half the fun.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I've decided that Lifetime Membership means 5 years. Some of you will be up for renewal soon.

This is more logical. 5y limit on lifetime offers. Better than seeing this thread after knowing there was this (btw, closing a thread is a sneaky way to avoid being quoted):

ox said:
Okay, here's the story on Lifetime Supporting Memberships. From now until the end of the year, they are $75 a pop. As of January 1, 2018, Lifetime Memberships will no longer be offered - ever!

ox said:
As of January 1, 2018, Lifetime Memberships will no longer be offered - ever!

ox said:
no longer be offered - ever!

ox said:

It always puzzled me why you would sell ANYTHING as a lifetime something. Has marriage taught you anything about free milk and a cow? However, this is why I give you props on limiting lifetime to 5 years (actuaries be damned). And yes, I'm trolling for fun, because I can't get pissed about this (not worth it) but you know I can't resist giving you sht about it either. :grin:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How many potential pumper members do you think Swonk scares off a day? I’m guessing 2 - 3.

He fancies himself a wolf, picking off the weak that means the healthiest of the herd survives. He considers it a public service, and that you should be thanking him.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TLB, I changed my mind, so sue me. And before I get an angry PM, I was kidding about the 5 years.

Also, I agree it's a stupid business decision to offer lifetime memberships. However, I think the whole damn core membership should be members, so they don't ever have to deal with ads and such. That's why I don't mind giving them a deal for life, they are the lifeblood of Gatorchatter.

Let all the damn lurkers deal with the ads.

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
My best times here are having a couple of beers and possibly a little Glenmorangie, tucking it up and trying to surf against the dumper riptide. Wiping out is half the fun.
La Santa is my favorite from Glenmorangie

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Keep em coming folks. Ox deserves to monetize this thing. He has got to put a ton of time and money into this great board.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
This offer is clearly racist against those of us who had to pay 75.00 for our lifetime memberships. Ox should issue a public apology and give all of us 30.00 back. (Diff + 5.00 for pain and suffering)

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Perks of becoming a Gatorchatter Supporting Member:

1) No ads, ever. On the desktop, on mobile, even on Tapatalk.
2) Cool "Supporting Member" banner under your name.
3) Access to the private Saloon section, where the rules are loosened just a bit.
4) Access to the chat box archives.
5) My perpetual love.

All this for $20 a year! Yes, a lousy twenty bucks. Just think what you spend twenty bucks on in your average week. You'd have to be a loony not to take advantage of it. :crazy:

Lifetime memberships are also available for $75 $50 until 12/31/18! Take advantage while you can!

So you lurkers out there - get tired of the ads? I know you do. No one is going to make you post, just create a screen name and purchase a membership. You won't see another ad.

When you're ready to take the plunge, simply click the "Donations" tab at the top of the screen and follow the prompts. In the payment notes, be sure to include your screen name.

For those of you who are interested in becoming a Supporting Member yet do not want to use Paypal, just shoot me an email at [email protected].

Thanks! :dance:

There are rules?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
TLB, I changed my mind, so sue me. And before I get an angry PM, I was kidding about the 5 years.

Also, I agree it's a stupid business decision to offer lifetime memberships. However, I think the whole damn core membership should be members, so they don't ever have to deal with ads and such. That's why I don't mind giving them a deal for life, they are the lifeblood of Gatorchatter.

Honestly, ads are why I went ahead and bought a lifetime membership. I hate ads but I also feel guilty about blocking ads on a site I enjoy and find useful, like this one. So sure, take my money. It's well earned.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Lifetime is only as long as you can survive before he bans you.

My trouble was : every time I thought about laying out lifetime money, I started feeling suicidal.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I get a Christmas bonus I'll purchase a membership
christmas-vacation.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online