Home and away with leghumpers?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It makes perfect sense. Home game revenue with UGA could help fund our facility updates

I suspect we both make more money by it's current location, and it is tradition that should be kept.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anyone wanting this great tradition to end is a f*cking retard, dumbf*ck.

This is one of the top 10 traditions in all of college football and some f*ckheads want to move it to home and home so we can play Miami or NC State home and home every once in a while. So stupid. Honestly, this is a tradition - as a Gator fan - you should be proud of.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
It’s clear you and Chief don’t understand the meaning of pot stirring. Haven’t missed this game since 1999 and already have my tickets for 2019, but thanks anyways for the Saturday morning lecture.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can we please stop linking to that god awful website with this same story EVERY FCKING YEAR? :shakehead:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

This is one of the top 10 traditions in all of college football and some f*ckheads want to move it to home and home so we can play Miami or NC State home and home every once in a while. So stupid. Honestly, this is a tradition - as a Gator fan - you should be proud of.
And the real BMF comes out :lol:

Agreed. A lot of Florida fans love pissing in the face of tradition I guess (changing all font to that shytty slant style), but this is one that cant and shouldn’t be touched. We’re coming up on 100 years in Jacksonville. It’s untouchable

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It’s clear you and Chief don’t understand the meaning of pot stirring. Haven’t missed this game since 1999 and already have my tickets for 2019, but thanks anyways for the Saturday morning lecture.

Sorry man. It just bothers me that some people actually feel that way.

On another note, are you in DC?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
And the real BMF comes out :lol:

Agreed. A lot of Florida fans love pissing in the face of tradition I guess (changing all font to that shytty slant style), but this is one that cant and shouldn’t be touched. We’re coming up on 100 years in Jacksonville. It’s untouchable
Some things, like uniforms, are fun to change and have been for years. Game locations that span generations, shouldn’t.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It’s all good and I completely agree with you, it’s insane that anyone would ever consider moving this game to a home and home.

I am, Dupont Circle. Are you in the DMV?

Yeah, I live in Arlington....work at St. Elizabeth's. Mullen is coming on Feb 16...I'm gonna try to make it. I'll buy you a beer if I see you there!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
How about over a ten year period, you have a home-and-home for just 2 of those years? The other 8 stay in Jacksonville.

I just think it's cool to be able to have UGA in the Swamp.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
We've got two years left on the current contract. Now is about the time in these deals you let the other side know you could live without them.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Some things, like uniforms, are fun to change and have been for years. Game locations that span generations, shouldn’t.
Sure. Uniform changes are great when actually designed well. Having an alternate just to have one isn’t something I’m a fan of. I’ve never liked the white helmet because it’s a lazy alternate when there’s so many 10000x better options out there, especially throwbacks. Don’t do things just to do them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator