Home and away with leghumpers?

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
I think all remaining UF v uga games should be at legion field in Birmingham so it easier to go to for me... Don't worry, alcohol will still be served.... But when you go back to the swamp, you will be grateful for what we have there lol.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Keep it in Jville, some of our best drunken memories are there, like the time we were at the crab shack out at the beach and a pack of bulldogs were seated at their table with two little Ga football player dolls sitting in chairs like they were real people.
After a little banter between our tables my best friend went over to their table rubbed an ol bald mans head and hung a fork in one of the dolls. Chit was on then.

Or the time we were in a van and drove by a pack of dawgs barking at passer byers like they do. So we made a lap around the block and came back by with the Van slide door open and four of five of our bare asses hanging out the door ,sniff this bitches!

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
For those who think home and away is a good idea, I'd like a show of hands of those who have actually been to the cocktail party. It cannot be reproduced.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Anyone wanting this great tradition to end is a f*cking retard, dumbf*ck.

This is one of the top 10 traditions in all of college football and some f*ckheads want to move it to home and home so we can play Miami or NC State home and home every once in a while. So stupid. Honestly, this is a tradition - as a Gator fan - you should be proud of.
This, ad infinitum. Notice that the guy floating this blasphemous travesty of an idea to eliminate a core Gator experience and tradition is someone who did not start and progress through his adult life as a Gator or fan. He doesn't know fcuking squat about that of which he speaks. In all seriousness, real Gators and fans should let him know just how far out of bounds this idea is. Emphatically.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Strychnine the dumbass. Time to send his ****ing ass back to Starkville. A bonafide loser.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the quote from the article. "Never say never" is not the same as saying he's in favor of moving the game.

“Jacksonville is really unique and special,” Sticklan said. “It’s something not many schools have. It would be nice to have Georgia on our campus and go to their’s, but we have to weigh that against what Jacksonville means to that series. It’s pretty important now. But you never say never.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
How about over a ten year period, you have a home-and-home for just 2 of those years? The other 8 stay in Jacksonville.

I just think it's cool to be able to have UGA in the Swamp.

I'd take a single game in Athens just so I could have a reason to say I've got to all SEC stadiums at some point in my life. I didn't get to go last time.

With that said, I'm a stickler for Jacksonville and hate how much this discussion comes up.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing better than shaking my keys at dwag fans leaving the stadium after a Gator win in Jax. Enjoy 95 N and the ride home Biotches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.