Homecoming: Are tickets on sale?

Shannon Kendall

Gator grad since 00. Gator fan for life.
Oct 24, 2018
Gator Growl. Are tickets on sale already? When do they go on sale? Haven't been since I was a student and I'd like to take my wife down there this year for the Growl and the AU game.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Growl. Are tickets on sale already? When do they go on sale? Haven't been since I was a student and I'd like to take my wife down there this year for the Growl and the AU game.

You’re going to seriously disappoint your wife. It’s held at Flavet Field (I believe) and is a mere shell of the party it used to be at The Swamp. I’d be surprised if it’s more than a couple thousand there these days.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You’re going to seriously disappoint your wife. It’s held at Flavet Field (I believe) and is a mere shell of the party it used to be at The Swamp. I’d be surprised if it’s more than a couple thousand there these days.

Thanks Millennials!

How long before they ban singing "We are the boys"?

Shannon Kendall

Gator grad since 00. Gator fan for life.
Oct 24, 2018
That's terrible. What year did they start doing that? We will be down for the game, we're still gonna go, but still...I helped AD one year for that. That's a shame they moved it out of the Swamp.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
That's terrible. What year did they start doing that? We will be down for the game, we're still gonna go, but still...I helped AD one year for that. That's a shame they moved it out of the Swamp.

You joined in 2018 and only have 4 posts? You need to post more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.