• Lose by less than 10

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Lose by 10 or more

Votes: 9 7.6%

• Total voters

Flgator2

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
It sucks that we lost and looked horrible. Mullen said we'd face adversity, dam he wasn't lying. I was against the Mullin hire from the start but I completely believe he is the right hire and this team will get better . There's so much this team has to improve on and they will. I didn't believe Franks could lead our team and that hasn't changed. He's not a leader and it's time for a change. I expected that type of play from our offense but our defense play was a complete shock, no excuse for all those miss tackles. I think if most of you knew this was going to happen, just not this game.

I gave up my season tickets about 6 years ago, was sick of all of it. I couldn't even watch them on TV much. Over the last couple year's my daughter talked me into taking her to a few games. With out a doubt I forgot how much I loved the game day experience and walking into that stadium, brought back some great memories. I purchased season tickets this year and yesterday was my first game back. Even though the stadium had a lot of empty seats the fans that were there did their job in my opinion, they got loud. Sucked that we played so bad and lost, but completely happy with my decision buying those tickets.

We can't let one game ruin our season. Look how physical Miss St. team looked against Kansas State today, we have to give these coaches some time. If he did that for Miss St, he dam sure will for us. Go Gators

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You forgot to add "get off my lawn"
Sorry, champ. Didn't mean to dis your DJ gig. I realize you've got to make a buck, but can you please confine dropping your beats to kids' pool parties and bar mitzvahs and let us just watch football in peace? Thanks.

Last edited:

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I used to let a loss ruin my weekend if not my whole week. I went to bed last night right after the final whistle without really caring about what I just watched.

I used to scream and yell at the TV any good or bad play, wouldn’t leave the couch until it was over. I think the most noise I made yesterday was laughing at the incompetence and I worked on projects/walked my dog throughout the second half.

I used to look forward to going to a couple games a year or inviting a bunch of people over to watch a big game. If I invite people over this Fall I don’t think I’ll subject them to watching this dumpster fire.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
You stand in front of the microwave and complain about how slow it is don't you?
That's right! We are the biggest group of Chicken Little's that this country has ever seen. Sure, there is a ton of work to be done. And yes, it all begin's with recruiting. Then we have the right mix of coaches to mold them into an efficient team. We are picking up some nice recruits who all want to be part of Gator nation. The future is still in front of us. We are not dead. Far from it. Getting beat by Yuckey Kentucky sucks! But eventually the worm had to turn. We have had more than our share of breaks go our way against the Cats. The last minute play by Danny. The bone-headed play made by the "Hefty Lefty". The delay of game not called against the gators. The gator receiver inexplicably left wide open last year. This year the breaks went Kentucky's way. And Franks is a major disappointment. But at this point in time, he still gives the gators it's best chance to win.
So now we stand at 1 and 1. Ten more games to go. Most of the games winnable. Tough games against Mississippi State, Georgia, LSU, USCe, and FSU. Enough wins ahead to get us back into a season ending bowl game, which is what, after the debacle of 2017 and Butters, a marked improvement.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That's right! We are the biggest group of Chicken Little's that this country has ever seen. Sure, there is a ton of work to be done. And yes, it all begin's with recruiting. Then we have the right mix of coaches to mold them into an efficient team. We are picking up some nice recruits who all want to be part of Gator nation. The future is still in front of us. We are not dead. Far from it. Getting beat by Yuckey Kentucky sucks! But eventually the worm had to turn. We have had more than our share of breaks go our way against the Cats. The last minute play by Danny. The bone-headed play made by the "Hefty Lefty". The delay of game not called against the gators. The gator receiver inexplicably left wide open last year. This year the breaks went Kentucky's way. And Franks is a major disappointment. But at this point in time, he still gives the gators it's best chance to win.
So now we stand at 1 and 1. Ten more games to go. Most of the games winnable. Tough games against Mississippi State, Georgia, USCe, and FSU. Enough wins ahead to get us back into a season ending bowl game, which is what, after the debacle of 2017 and Butters, a marked improvement.
The loss itself doesn't bother me nearly as much as the way we lost. To see both of our lines get pushed around like we were a FCS team was truly shocking. If UK does that to this team, what will teams like LSU and UGA do? Hell, I fear for the safety of our players.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have had season tickets since 1976. Tonight I made the decision that this will be my last year buying season tickets. I can no longer justify spending my money and time on something that no longer brings me any pleasure. I wish to God it wasn't so but after what is going on a decade of futility and THE worst football I've ever witnessed I've had it.
From my perspective this year has been more exciting than the last several years.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So now we stand at 1 and 1. Ten more games to go. Most of the games winnable. Tough games against Mississippi State, Georgia, LSU, USCe, and FSU. Enough wins ahead to get us back into a season ending bowl game, which is what, after the debacle of 2017 and Butters, a marked improvement.
Sorry friend, thanks for the history lesson that we were already aware of, but you just aren't dealing in reality.

Flgator2

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

I agree with most of what you said , except the part about Franks. His time should have ended in the 3rd quarter

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why sell them then ? Let me help you with that burden of getting rid those unwanted tickets
You're welcome to buy them at face value if you'd like. Although I feel like I'd be taking advantage of your naïveté seeing as how there were hundreds of free ones to be had outside the stadium last night and no doubt will continue to be available.

Flgator2

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
You're welcome to buy them at face value if you'd like. Although I feel like I'd be taking advantage of your naïveté seeing as how there were hundreds of free ones to be had outside the stadium last night and no doubt will continue to be available.
Lol, this is true, I was just joking with you, I have tickets already. But I've never had a problem scalping tickets before games either, even when we was winning.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Lol, this is true, I was just joking with you, I have tickets already. But I've never had a problem scalping tickets before games either, even when we was winning.
Honestly, that's my plan. I miss a few games every year anyway. I've got lots of people I can get tickets from. I'll just go to the big games and save myself a few bucks.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We've just lived too long.
Don't get me wrong, I love all kinds of music, but it's almost like the worse we play the higher the volume and the more obnoxious the music they play.

And I'm not THAT old. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I've seen the darkest depths of mordor in 44 years as a Gator. Trust me when I say, it ain't never done. Hope just went on vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator