Honorary Two Bits Video

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Kid did a great job yesterday, pretty sure I would have sh*t myself if I was in his shoes.

[video=youtube;MiMcAuaPmGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiMcAuaPmGw[/video]

the_alphagator1906

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was awesome. Great way to get the students involved. Hopefully they have more ideas to get the students/fans a great experience like leading the band after a win or a chance to be on the sidelines during a game and running out to get the kickoff holder etc.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That was cool. Can't wait to get in the Swamp this Saturday!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I want Ox to be Mr. 2Bits for a game this year. He could do his podcast afterword and then have Law and Muschamp as his guest. It would be like our version of the Finebaum show.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He never got off the ground!!!!!

:chomp:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great job, he did his film study! :thumbup:

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His last statement "I hope I made George Edmundson Jr. proud" was the best part. This kid gets it.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He is the son of a fraternity brother of mine. His dad Richard ("Richie C") Comiter was a sophomore in TEP when I was a freshman waaaaaay back in 1973, so I knew him pretty well. Josh is also in TEP (part of his application video was shot in the house) as his older brother Andrew, who already graduated from UF Law (like his dad). I've only met Josh once about a dozen years ago, when he was a kid. His mom is also a UF grad. A family of Gators.

All of us from 9 Frat Row are very proud of him.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator812;n45784 said:
Blasphemy.

So we're not supposed to have the cheer before games anymore? Tradition ends because George Edmondson is too old to do it anymore? What about it was blasphemy? The kid obviously did his homework and did the cheer exactly like Edmondson used to do, thanked and gave credit to him in his interview, and the crowd loved it. If he had gone out there in a tutu with a 5th of Jack in one hand, a cigarette in the other, and mooned the crowd after it was over, THAT would have been blasphemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb