Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
#5 Cardinals knocked flat 36 - 10!

Houston is for real but has 2 losses.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Watched most of the game ~ amazing energy, performance and game plan by Houston. The fake punt was a thing of beauty - 4th and 13, Houston's Aussie punter throws perfect touch pass for first down. That play sealed the game, IMO.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Vintage Petrino. Good coach but also very inconsistent throughout a season.

On a side note, with regards to Lamar Jackson, name all the starting QBs (NFL or college) with lower-arm tatoos that have ever accomplished anything of real note. It's an indication of poor judgement, attitude and foresight, which will inevitably catch up to them. LJ was anything but a leader in that second half and it showed. Other positions can have that. The QB position simply cannot.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I guess we want Herman again and don't want Petrino anymore.
Good one:D. Louisville couldn't get out of their own way. They acted like they'd never played in front of a crowd before and got taken to the wood-shed for their trouble. Kind of reminded me of Florida at Arkansas except we can at least blame our loss on lousy QBing..

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I guess we want Herman again and don't want Petrino anymore.

I suppose we didn't want Lamar, either.

Side note: somebody during the game said Keith Kelsey Jr is a future NFL LB. Jr is the Gator legacy who desperately wanted a UF offer, but chump wanted to save that scholarship for the next class when he would bring in about 5 LBs with lots of stars. So we got ZERO LBs in that class. I guess it all worked out since we're so loaded at the position. Just thought I'd mention that since there are those here who believe Mac is worse than chump.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He camped at UF, we actually had a good shot at him.

He wanted to stay home in Houston though

Another case of facts being inconvenient....

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Vintage Petrino. Good coach but also very inconsistent throughout a season.

On a side note, with regards to Lamar Jackson, name all the starting QBs (NFL or college) with lower-arm tatoos that have ever accomplished anything of real note. It's an indication of poor judgement, attitude and foresight, which will inevitably catch up to them. LJ was anything but a leader in that second half and it showed. Other positions can have that. The QB position simply cannot.
You're a little judgemental, there. That's innate racism. There's no tangible evidence to accurately support your claim, but you present it in a fashion that implies it's factual. If guys with lower arm tattoos fail, it's because they just weren't any good or in a bad situation. I'm sure you're a smart person. From what I see, most of the ones without lower arm tats are bums too. This is why black people, in general, struggle in this society. Let his play stand for itself. Don't try to pigeon-hole the guy based on your skewed opinions. He didn't play well. Denigrate him for that. There's plenty of successful people, of all races, with lower arm tattoos. Hopefully I'm not disrespecting you by informing you of this. I'm not trying to call you a racist. I don't know you. But you're being very insensitive with your remarks.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
One thing you can sure tell; Herman comes from the Urban coaching tree.

Drops games against bad teams that they have no business losing to while beating and blowing out the good teams...

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
You're a little judgemental, there. That's innate racism. There's no tangible evidence to accurately support your claim, but you present it in a fashion that implies it's factual. If guys with lower arm tattoos fail, it's because they just weren't any good or in a bad situation. I'm sure you're a smart person. From what I see, most of the ones without lower arm tats are bums too. This is why black people, in general, struggle in this society. Let his play stand for itself. Don't try to pigeon-hole the guy based on your skewed opinions. He didn't play well. Denigrate him for that. There's plenty of successful people, of all races, with lower arm tattoos. Hopefully I'm not disrespecting you by informing you of this. I'm not trying to call you a racist. I don't know you. But you're being very insensitive with your remarks.

How many lower arm tattoo people do you know that are successful? Btw stop playing the race card the stichk is old. I know plenty of white and black people who are losers and the same common denominator is lower arm tattoo which implies poor choices

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
You're crazy! Have at it. You can't be logical with someone that's illogical. I'm sure what you're saying is true in your circles, but come on, bruh. Tattoos are commonplace. Half of the athletes in our country have lower arm tats. So do entertainers. Hell, I know entrepreneurs with lower arm tats.The only "fraternity" in which your logic applies is the quarterback position. And, in my opinion, that's why so many of them flame out. It's a "good ol' boys" club. And too many of the idiots evaluating them fall in love with them because they "look" the part. But there's no correlation between looking the part and actually being able to play. And you tell me not to play the race card, but it's OK for you to be stereotypical? You're not as smart as I gave you credit for.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
How many lower arm tattoo people do you know that are successful? Btw stop playing the race card the stichk is old. I know plenty of white and black people who are losers and the same common denominator is lower arm tattoo which implies poor choices

Pretty much every soccer player in the world not named Ronaldo.

I hear this guy is pretty good.
Lionel-Messi-3-480x270.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.