Houston to fire Applewhite, target Holgorsen?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Houston reportedly expected to fire Major Applewhite but no decision reached; Dana Hologrsen a target?

That seems kind of absurd to me. Can a G5 school actually pry away a successful (for UWV standards) P5 coach? Props to Houston if they can, I guess. I just am not sure I buy it. Sounds like a delusion booster, but who knows?

The delusional booster you speak of is Tillman Fertita, recent purchaser of the Houston Rockets, recent reason why U of H has a beautiful basketball facility and the leader of their board. He singlehandedly dwarfs the total array of donors we have and his Billionaire pockets run deep. And unlike TBag Pickens at Okie State he is a relatively young man, so he will be around to enjoy all his decisions and donations. Sounds a bit out there, but even to a glorified high school coach like Holgerson, money talks!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like when Applewhite lost his OC, the guy who carved up Army, to the Nole$, it became apparent that all hope was lost and the only cure was a cleansing from the neck up. Barring a Powerball-like contract offer or him getting axed at WVU, it's hard to see Holgorson joining up in Texas.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.