How did you hear about this place?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n5985 said:
Rog we have to get avatars now I mean you're a special poster. I'm not opposed to you getting special privileges.

th

th

th

th

th

th

Just trying to help Rog.
:hehehe:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n5252 said:
So I'm not the only female posting anymore. Wonder how long that will last...

Only time will tell. Have you dispatched the Royal Assassins to hunt me down or something?? .

The throne is secure. I am but a simple peasant girl with simple aspirations , happily wandering the hillsides gathering my plants and feeding my flocks. ( except of course when tied by villains to the railroad track.) You are the only Queen.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
NavetG8r;n5154 said:
I was looking for more of a Dudley Doright(sp?) picture,
That's what I started out looking for, but then I saw the other one and that decided it for me. You obviously don't have to use it and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't, but it was so funny I had to post it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n6020 said:
Only time will tell. Have you dispatched the Royal Assassins to hunt me down or something?? .

The throne is secure. I am but a simple peasant girl with simple aspirations , happily wandering the hillsides gathering my plants and feeding my flocks. ( except of course when tied by villains to the railroad track.) You are the only Queen.

I have never seen Queeny attack or run off another female poster. I think she meant she wonders how long you can take the lunatics around here. Me being one of the finer examples.;)

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n6028 said:
I have never seen Queeny attack or run off another female poster. I think she meant she wonders how long you can take the lunatics around here. Me being one of the finer examples.;)[/QUOTE

Thanks. I WAS perplexed at the meaning..I couldn't quite make sense of it. It makes total sense now . I can see why you would say that Queeny. . ( supposed to be a laughing smiley here).
My response was a feeble attempt at being humorous in the face of a confusing message. Sorry for the misunderstanding

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n6028 said:
I have never seen Queeny attack or run off another female poster. I think she meant she wonders how long you can take the lunatics around here. Me being one of the finer examples.;)[/QUOTE

Thanks. I WAS perplexed at the meaning..I couldn't quite make sense of it. It makes total sense now . I can see why you would say that Queeny. . ( supposed to be a laughing smiley here).
My response was a feeble attempt at being humorous in the face of a confusing message. Sorry for the misunderstanding
You should go to Ox's podcast site and look up the one where he had Queeny and Sasquatch on as special guests. She is a happy, bubbly gal. You can hear it in her voice. I imagine her as the one in the crowd at the party that notices you standing all alone and comes to talk to you and make you feel more comfortable. I may be wrong, but that's just how I picture her.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n6039 said:
NavetG8r;n6028 said:
I have never seen Queeny attack or run off another female poster. I think she meant she wonders how long you can take the lunatics around here. Me being one of the finer examples.;)

Yeah, I I didn't mean to say no other females were allowed. Hell, I'm happy to see some! Stick around. These jackasses can be a little much at times but overall it's good fun. :Swamp Queen:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n6028 said:

Me thinks you are wearing your emotions on your cuff. ie: you've already misunderstood two post that were harmless in nature. I think you need to stop looking for hidden meanings and just understand that we are all struggling with being square pins in a round hole universe. Just roll with it and don't take offense.

BTW: Ox, our leader, doesn't like me.... so what! I still show up and make my sorry post anyway. If he's having a bad day, my post are like rubbing salt into an open wound. Your post, on the other hand, actually make some sense.
:jerkit:

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n6028 said:

^Keep that mental picture going...I like it. :lol:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n6028 said:

Yeah, you're wrong Navet.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen said:
NavetG8r;n6028 said:

Yeah, I I didn't mean to say no other females were allowed. Hell, I'm happy to see some! Stick around. These jackasses can be a little much at times but overall it's good fun. :Swamp Queen:
Lol your profile is hilarious

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
deuce said:
NavetG8r;n6028 said:

Me thinks you are wearing your emotions on your cuff. ie: you've already misunderstood two post that were harmless in nature. I think you need to stop looking for hidden meanings and just understand that we are all struggling with being square pins in a round hole universe. Just roll with it and don't take offense.

BTW: Ox, our leader, doesn't like me.... so what! I still show up and make my sorry post anyway. If he's having a bad day, my post are like rubbing salt into an open wound. Your post, on the other hand, actually make some sense.
:jerkit:
I like you just fine.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gardnerwebbgator said:
Facebook comments under a Fat Tooley article on the Gestapo Sun website.
I thought you were sleeping with the enemy. I seen you joined swamp gas

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator said:
Great, ox got his wish. :rolleyes:
Man you're working over time on this race to 1000. Good luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users