How did you hear about this place?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I saw GardnerWebb posting over there on GatorCountry and was personally offended. Can someone that is registered over there send him a link or something? He's in their "welcome GSMB" thread.

Swampy

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n570 said:
I saw GardnerWebb posting over there on GatorCountry and was personally offended. Can someone that is registered over there send him a link or something? He's in their "welcome GSMB" thread.

You really want him here? :crazy:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jungle drums say new forum come.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
So was Alpha and a few others. Anyone know how to find Rog, Bay, Cover2 and the rest?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Unfortunately, I'm worried Rog might not find his way over.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just want to take a moment and say how much I dislike the management of The Gainesville Sun (hate might fit here). Over the years I've tried other boards and never was satisfied with the offerings. (ccurl's board came close but he pulled the plug)

I want to thank Ox for starting this and I hope it catches on.....

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
Cover2 is already here I think. Pretty sure I saw his name when I looked through the member list.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n445 said:
I'm finally in. It took about 24 hours. I found out when I saw "www.gatorchatter.com" tattooed on a girl at Cafe Risqué

We spared no expense with the advertising.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
Gatorphan;n445 said:
I'm finally in. It took about 24 hours. I found out when I saw "www.gatorchatter.com" tattooed on a girl at Cafe Risqué

Apparently we didn't even spare Ox's girlfriend. Wonder how she felt about getting that tattoo? :lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
Gatorphan;n445 said:

She was thrilled to be able to cover up the Miata Man tattoo with almost anything.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seen it on the Zach's article. Used to participate all the time when Russ was here. After the last GSMB software revision I didn't like the format so I never posted again.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guest said:
Seen it on the Zach's article. Used to participate all the time when Russ was here. After the last GSMB software revision I didn't like the format so I never posted again.
Kind of stubborn aren't you?
:-)

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saw it on the Sun's Facebook page. I truly despise that pisshole company now. Thank God that Ox created this and '78 put it on their page.

G

Founding Member
Founding Member
Message below an article at Gatorsports.com

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saw it in the comments following Zach's article about recruits reacting to Joker's resignation.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave said:
Gatorphan;n445 said:

Damn. That's funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.