How liberals envision gun purchases

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pilot-in-fla, Dec 13, 2015.

1. GatorJ

GatorJ Hopeful

Oxbucks:
    $6,851
    Ratings:
    +14,978 / -183
    That's fair. If we can define it. BUT I find it ridiculous when people say it's morally reprehensible to abort a fetus and then fight any sort of social program to ensure that children that are born into terrible environments have the tools necessary have good lives and be successful.

Are there any facilities actually doing late term abortions? Isn't the cutoff at 24 weeks already?

• stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $5,282
      Ratings:
      +11,269 / -1,395
      You mean like a public school or the military base in Finland or the bridge in Alaska.

• Zambo

Zambo Poo Flinger
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $7,982
      Ratings:
      +16,360 / -150
      Allow me to sum up my frustrations with this subject as well as damn near every political football that exists: the answer is somewhere in the middle, yet all of the shouting is done by the people on the extreme end of every issue. Abortion, gun control, military endeavors, immigration and border control, taxation, welfare, spending, and the list goes on.

• ThreatMatrix

ThreatMatrix In shambles
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $6,831
        Ratings:
        +14,367 / -545
        The faultiness of that logic blows my mind. Two different issues. One does not equate to the other.

• GatorJ

GatorJ Hopeful

Oxbucks:
        $6,851
        Ratings:
        +14,978 / -183
        How is that? Because you think one is more important than the other?