How long does Mac last?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just saw we are 121st of 125 teams on total offense. My question is who the hell is below us? I can't for the life of me imagine who could be actually worse....jfc
122 of 126, UTEP, Akron, Kent State, and Georgia Southern, though after 1 week is not a very good sample. FSU is 114th, Bama 107th.
Missouri is #1.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, we have two more years of this **** unless more players get exposed in this debit card thing, then the admin will have to do something due to lack of control before the NCAA does.....

Jun 2, 2015
As a 'Cane, I can certainly emphathize with your current coaching situation. Most of our fans got to the point where they absolutely despised Golden & D'onofrio. Have you fans considered flying airplane banners over the swamp @ games as to "Fire Mac"? Just kidding, not too sure how effective this was with our AD/administration but it was Clemson's beat-down of us that finally woke up them up and produced change. IMHO your bull gator contributors have the power to put the most pressure on for change.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
I would like this clown on probation and "Fire him with cause." Negate his contract. He was hired to improve the offense. He did not do his job. Screw these bastid coaches.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
122 of 126, UTEP, Akron, Kent State, and Georgia Southern, though after 1 week is not a very good sample. FSU is 114th, Bama 107th.
Missouri is #1.

FSU could very well stay around there. FSU's defense is pretty damn good. They'll be in a lot of games 13-10. The problem with us is that this is our third year here. Damn.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, we have two more years of this **** unless more players get exposed in this debit card thing, then the admin will have to do something due to lack of control before the NCAA does.....
I doubt he catches any consequence over the debit card situation, unless he handled something wrong. Sounds like it is up to whomever handles the administering of the scholarships and ancillary funding will get a sit down to review the process. But really, it was caught and is being handled. I really doubt he feels any pain from it.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
How long does Mac last? Well, he's nothing but a snake oil salesman, a fraud that cannot do what he was hired to do, so FIRE THE MOTHERFUKER NOW.

88drgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Based on UF precedent:

We would have to have a losing season first (maybe this year). Then he will get most of the following year.

So, November 2018 at the earliest.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have an idea. Quit giving these clowns raises and extensions until they take us to the NC and win. That would mean they likely dont ever get a raise.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The first stage will be once we are not in the running for the SEC East crown. Once we are mathematically eliminated then the internal rumbling will start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb