How long has it been?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tim-Tebow-Florida-Gators-Loser-Crying-Scripture-Abuse-Bible-John-16-33-cry-baby-football-jesus-hates-the-gators-2-708277.jpg
jack middle finger.gif

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
This BAMA troll is the most insecure poster I’ve ever see. bandwagon fan is so obvious with this jabronie

Lost_in_Turlington4ever

Dec 14, 2021
My favorite Alabama memory since beating them in 2007:

In a game where Bama was blowing the doors off of us, a grandma and her granddaughter were sitting in front of me and my dad in the swamp. I proceeded to say constantly inappropriate things the entire time to make sure they were miserable the entire game. The grandma graciously said "sorry your team did not win" to which I responded to them "go **** yourselves".

I hope that was the OP's family

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
My favorite Alabama memory since beating them in 2007:

In a game where Bama was blowing the doors off of us, a grandma and her granddaughter were sitting in front of me and my dad in the swamp. I proceeded to say constantly inappropriate things the entire time to make sure they were miserable the entire game. The grandma graciously said "sorry your team did not win" to which I responded to them "go **** yourselves".

I hope that was the OP's family
Haha, nope! I am the only member of my family who has ever been to a Gators/Bama game and that was last year in the Swamp. Had a great time while surrounded by many, many Gator fans. There was a little trash talk, but they took it well... ;)

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Haha, nope! I am the only member of my family who has ever been to a Gators/Bama game and that was last year in the Swamp. Had a great time while surrounded by many, many Gator fans. There was a little trash talk, but they took it well... ;)
Just like your mom did...

TheMarylandGator

Supporting Member
Jan 24, 2022
When you say family, can you be more specific? Cousin or boyfriend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb