How many passing yards versus Idaho?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n35282 said:
Are we gonna count the out-of-bounds completion yards ?
:lol: We've gotten pretty good at that.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yards are going up from the first page of post.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Fishon said:
Anyone looking at the Idaho game as a sign of things to come for the entire season will be disappointed. I wouldn't take anything from this game, positive or negative. Having said that, I'm looking forward to the game and seeing our guys play hard
True, the biggest thing out of this game will be Muschump's offensive mindset toward cupcakes (we'll see his mindset toward better competition when we play Tenn)

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel will throw for 200+ yards in the first half. Harris will throw for 100+, in relief. We have 400+ yards rushing.

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel in the mid-to-high 200s, the other(s) will put us over 400.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
250+

...just like I said in another thread. I'm expecting a balanced attack with significant running and passing yards. I'll be happy if we have:
250+ yards passing
175+ yards rushing
35+ points scored
Idaho held below 18 points

I won't be surprised if the numbers are even better if Idaho is as bad as they were last year and we keep our foot on the gas.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think about 220 yards. In his press conference, Muschamp mentioned that Idaho plays a lot of quarters coverage defensively. This tells me that despite the fact that they are obviously an inferior opponent, we shouldn't expect a ton of 50+ yard bombs from Driskel. To attack quarters, you generally have to throw short to intermediate passes (hitches, curls, etc) to your receivers and work the flats with your backs. While I can see them being susceptible to double moves or simply busting their coverage, I think they'll probably want to avoid getting beaten over the top in this game. Regardless, Driskel should still be able to pick their defense apart fairly easily, dinking and dunking to our receivers for the first quarter and a half of the game.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well you do know the Vandals sacked Rome. Just make sure the mighty Vandals don't sack u and embarrass the entire SEC. Remember Georgia Southern?

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York said:
Well you do know the Vandals sacked Rome. Just make sure the mighty Vandals don't sack u and embarrass the entire SEC. Remember Georgia Southern?
Remember our worst team in decades that lost to Ga Southern still handled Tennessee last year?

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin, your team has been embarrassing the SEC for almost a decade now. When was the last time Tennessee has even played in a meaningful bowl?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;n36148 said:
I think about 220 yards. In his press conference, Muschamp mentioned that Idaho plays a lot of quarters coverage defensively. This tells me that despite the fact that they are obviously an inferior opponent, we shouldn't expect a ton of 50+ yard bombs from Driskel. To attack quarters, you generally have to throw short to intermediate passes (hitches, curls, etc) to your receivers and work the flats with your backs. While I can see them being susceptible to double moves or simply busting their coverage, I think they'll probably want to avoid getting beaten over the top in this game. Regardless, Driskel should still be able to pick their defense apart fairly easily, dinking and dunking to our receivers for the first quarter and a half of the game.

Yeahhhhhh if Idaho is playing quarters, there won't be any vertical passing attack. At all.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are underestimating Roper. We'll have
a83a89ef70564d2e6f9653e3ee2ab536bf2f2efa9dc22ced205b3191e58e2bca.jpg

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
heversle;n36148 said:

Yeahhhhhh if Idaho is playing quarters, there won't be any vertical passing attack. At all.
If you actually read what I wrote, the sarcasm really isn't warranted, sir. :/

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If it rains....... 250... No rain, I'll stick with my earlier guess of 320.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
heversle;n36148 said:

I was agreeing with you! :lol:

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
heversle;n36148 said:

Oh! Nevermind then. Lol. :embarrassed:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
SaltGator;n34618 said:
Better be 300 + . Idaho's defense is a joke, and there should be plenty of YAC.

Idaho is talking like they are way better this year and think they have a chance against us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.