How many players have been drafted in 2023?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
As bad as it is here, it's been even worse in Tallahassee. Sure he got good money to come in, but that was a dumpster fire of a project. Still is in many regards.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Both teams were bad situations. I'm just saying turnarounds take time. Time that our fans dont wanna give.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Both teams were bad situations. I'm just saying turnarounds take time. Time that our fans dont wanna give.

Guilty as charged. I'm in no mood for a block by block build. I want it fixed yesterday.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
We all do, but we also need to recognize the reality of what Mullen left us.
Save for 2-3 players our Defense will be new starters this season. We'll be more talented overall but there will be a learning curve and at times the inexperience will cost us a big play.
I'm more worried about the OL than anything,.

Last edited:

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
I will celebrate any kind of victory over FSUgly.
Florida 4 Semis 0 through 126 picks.

Edit: FSU finally gets one—but it’s Fresno State Univ.!!

Last edited:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I dont think he's great by any means, but he won 10 games in his 3rd season so I guess I cant knock it.

3 / 5 / 10 better than 10 / 10 / 6

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I said team. Program is another story. But there is no denying that NorveLLLL has done a good job.
He’s had one good season! And it’s because he caught lightning in a bottle with a good QB.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He’s had one good season! And it’s because he caught lightning in a bottle with a good QB.

Maybe, just maybe he had something to do with those two things. Or maybe he just has a good night's rest at a Holiday Inn. Dunno.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It’s not a justification. It’s an explanation.

People are acting like the Seminoles are on an unstoppable upward trajectory, and we are spiraling downward. The Seminoles will come back down to earth this year, and we are on the upward trajectory with our talent acquisition.

Yes, they had a better team last year. But they do not have a better program.

Norvell is using the portal the way McElwain and Mullen did to gloss over recruiting failures. As such, he’s winning games the same way those guys beat Smart in 2016 and 2020. I’ll give Douglas, ltraz and a few others their credit for saying it wouldn’t work long term. Sooner or later, you have a 2021 type roster and season.

I’d also add that in addition to the factors you mentioned regarding last year’s fsu game, they won that night because they had a QB who sold out for his team and refused to lose. Ours knew he was playing his final game, and was worried more about stats and taunting fans. You can like AR and still acknowledge that.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Not worried yet but he should be jotting down a few notes. The Semi's were dumpster fire 1st two years of new coach and Dan Mullen is still a fuchsing POS.
I saw a couple of games the nolies offense actually looked good- diverse, and attacking. I like that, but I disliked their doing it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, we've said enough nice things about them. Time to clear the air. Any good Noles jokes?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
As bad as it is here, it's been even worse in Tallahassee. Sure he got good money to come in, but that was a dumpster fire of a project. Still is in many regards.
Their seniors from this year were from WiLLie’s last class. Odd it didn’t produce more guys getting drafted, I was told he was a great recruiter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.