How many players have been drafted in 2023?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think if FSU fired Novell today that half of their fanbase wouldn't give a ****, and the other half would openly celebrate.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
So, Dean and Torrence undrafted. Who knew.
I took a lot of heat saying those boys were subpar and the biggest weakness of our defense last season.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I took a lot of heat saying those boys were subpar and the biggest weakness of our defense last season.
That's true, you are the only person on this board that I can remember saying Trey Dean wasn't very good.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

From who?

Torrence made some plays at times and some of held a “potential upside” view of him. But Dean?I’m not sure his parents even watched the draft. He peaked as a Freshman and had one good play that also turned out to be his worst play. I can’t think of a single player that was less supported than him here.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
From who?

Torrence made some plays at times and some of held a “potential upside” view of him. But Dean?I’m not sure his parents even watched the draft. He peaked as a Freshman and had one good play that also turned out to be his worst play. I can’t think of a single player that was less supported than him here.
Can’t remember, I know he got banned by Ox shortly after. Was a long time poster

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From who?

Sshhh… The Giraffe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.