How many players have been drafted in 2023?

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
It’s more accurate to say that some of us asshats realize we’re in about year 13 of suffering through coaching staffs that never had any business being hired at UF.
Never wanted Muschamp, Mac or Mullen.

Didn’t even know who Mac was till Cowturd swooned all over the hire.
Wanted Kelly over Mullen, another lazy recruiter but at least it would’ve been fun watching his offense.
Given the current climate of Coaches, I can’t name many Id rather have over Billy.
I don’t get the Lane love on this board. How do you not win at USC?

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

Wanted Kelly over Mullen, another lazy recruiter but at least it would’ve been fun watching his offense.
Given the current climate of Coaches, I can’t name many Id rather have over Billy.
Not being a nut swinger, but I say there is pre-Alabama/Peter Pan Syndrome assclown Kiffin, and post-Alabama/Peter Pan Syndrome Kiffin. with his divorce and finding Jesus while at Alabama. He definitely changed his life/grew up at Alabama and did a reset at FAU.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Reggie Bush graduated a long time ago.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Reggie Bush graduated a long time ago.
Dude, It’s the Pac 12. USC based on its prestige, resources, location ect should never struggle to beat a bunch of Mormons and Ducks.
Ala Urban ran to OSU in the Big Ten, you’re the big fish n a small pond. Beat Michigan and you can phone the rest of the **** in from home till you reach the playoffs.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Trey Dean would had a great film if you take away the context. Just take every play where he strutted after a tackle. TFL of 1 yard on first down. Forgetting he missed a tackle that allowed a 3rd and 15 conversion

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, It’s the Pac 12. USC based on its prestige, resources, location ect should never struggle to beat a bunch of Mormons and Ducks.
Ala Urban ran to OSU in the Big Ten, you’re the big fish n a small pond. Beat Michigan and you can phone the rest of the **** in from home till you reach the playoffs.

Well, dude, this dude thinks they are what they are. A national has-been. So there. Dude.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
It’s more accurate to say that some of us asshats realize we’re in about year 13 of suffering through coaching staffs that never had any business being hired at UF.
I get this, we all have. But, it really has very little to do with last year or a complete rebuild. Will it get "there"? None of us know but I like the progress, let it play out. It's like investing long term. If you fret about the daily ups and downs of the market, it will make you nuts.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I get this, we all have. But, it really has very little to do with last year or a complete rebuild. Will it get "there"? None of us know but I like the progress, let it play out. It's like investing long term. If you fret about the daily ups and downs of the market, it will make you nuts.

Well 13 years, give or take, is a long time for a bear market to last.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He's been the coach for one year. Some of you asshats act like we're heading into year 4 of Billy Ball.

All I know is that I wanted someone to come in and tear down the football program and completely rebuild it. I never expected it to be completed overnight.
I can’t believe that many on here expected a miracle turnaround from a completely broken program.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is that I wanted someone to come in and tear down the football program and completely rebuild it. I never expected it to be completed overnight.
I can’t believe that many on here expected a miracle turnaround from a completely broken program.
did you expect 120th ranked defense? There was a point in the season where 3rd down conversion rate against our D was around 90%.

And its not like that was something leftover that we had to deal with, we were better than that when mullen got fired. That was ol potaters top notch assistant. I never thought defense could be worse than 3rd and grantham, but toney proved me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.