How many players have been drafted in 2023?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My bad, I keep forgetting that a little bit of patience is a sin these days.
I will work on being more irrational in the future.
i think some of us are just curious as to when improvements WILL result in increased wins. your last post indicated youd be fine with improvements that did or didnt. personally its hard for me to imagine improvements that dont result in increased wins. if there are some i'd say the improvements are focused in the wrong areas, but thats just me.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
This penchant Coach has for being an OC on top of his many duties is bewildering since he’s not an experienced OC. I would be happy to learn he’s reached out for guidance. Why not bounce his philosophy off people like Spurrier and get some help with his pass scheme? Just my thoughts… have to know where you need help.
He has lots of experience as an OC, with some good years, but it’s not really been great.

I’d bend Spurrier’s ear a lot if I were him.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He has lots of experience as an OC, with some good years, but it’s not really been great.

I’d bend Spurrier’s ear a lot if I were him.
I don't think a "coach, what's your opinion of these concepts" would be unreasonable at all. But especially, if he has his eye on any future OCs that aren't in competition with UF, why not discuss? That said, I realize he may not believe he needs help and that his approach is sound. He might only want to hear from those in the know if they believe two motion men are essential. haha. I jest.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I doubt SOS is the kind of guy that would wait to be asked if he saw faults in the concepts being ran.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i think some of us are just curious as to when improvements WILL result in increased wins. your last post indicated youd be fine with improvements that did or didnt. personally its hard for me to imagine improvements that dont result in increased wins. if there are some i'd say the improvements are focused in the wrong areas, but thats just me.

I hear you and I get it.
I obviously want improvements I just would like to give this regime a legitimate chance to get the program back on track.
My comment about the record was meant to suggest that we could go 7-5 this season AND show significant improvement that would validate a little more patience.
If we see a repeat of 2022 in performance, regardless of the record, I will be screaming as loud as anyone.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
4 teams in the entire country had more draft picks than UF. That doesn’t include Gouriage, who was a good college player or guys like Des Watson, Montrell Johnson, Etienne, Marshall, and more.

More than 25% of our starting roster went to the NFL in three days. Likely over 50% of our starters last year get drafted.

The QB was the 4th overall pick and the greatest physical form ever to enter the draft at that position.

How dare we expect more than 6-7? Gidiots who just need a prostitute (or adventurous R2D2).

Just last week dumbass Darry said a coach has never lost a game . To him there isn’t a difference between Steve Spurrier and Gerry ****ing Dinardo. It’s a waste of time conversing with someone with such an outrageous take , yet alone actually listening to idiot lectures about how losing to Vandy is acceptable . It’s not and never will be.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Shouldn't he be pissed at his new team, too? They passed on drafting him as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.