Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Someone w photoshop skilz put his face on this
the-millennial-workout.jpg

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well I'm not a millenial so you can retire that buzzword for now, but I'm actually extremely polite and courteous to people, probably to a fault. I was raised not to scream at strangers because they had the audacity to talk on the phone near me when all I had to do was put some headphones in or ignore them. People being dicks over petty sh*t is a lot worse than facetiming on the treadmill.

Thanks for the lecture. I have no problem calling out somebody for acting like an a-hole in public. But I get it, your such a great person.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the lecture. I have no problem calling out somebody for acting like an a-hole in public. But I get it, your such a great person.
Call yourself out next time if you're calling out assh*les. :thumbup:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well I'm not a millenial so you can retire that buzzword for now, but I'm actually extremely polite and courteous to people, probably to a fault. I was raised not to scream at strangers because they had the audacity to talk on the phone near me when all I had to do was put some headphones in or ignore them. People being dicks over petty sh*t is a lot worse than facetiming on the treadmill.
There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends; demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years. As of lately some researchers are dating it as early as 1978 as the start.

Considering you profile says you're 32, that puts you around 1985 birth year therefore in the heart of a Millennial.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
When I grow senile, I wanna be just like him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.