Founding Member
That's real nice.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why did yall knock down the front door? If you guys would have just knocked, I would have let you in.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Caldwell falls silent and bows his head, letting his mea culpa hang in the air. When he looks up again, there's someone standing behind the glass door. Caldwell nods. A prison employee in a black leather coat steps inside and taps on his watch. After exactly 120 minutes, Caldwell's time is up. Perhaps FPC Montgomery is a bit more strict than it first appeared.

Nah, says the guard. At 3 p.m. they need this space for aerobics class. :bwahaha:

Damn that was a good read.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
All kidding aside, I really hope he gets his life back together. That was a great read, thanks for the link.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Sad story.... Hope he gets it together.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Years ago when I owned a home in the Seminole Heights area of Tampa I had a two man landscaping crew that cared for my lawn. The owner was a nice guy who I enjoyed chatting with that said he lived right next door to the Caldwells for many years and that those kids were simply good kids - polite, well-behaved and raised with a good moral sense of right and wrong. Based on this repeated second degree brush with Gator greatness, I've always pulled for these kids. It is also fascinating to see an area you're very familiar with referenced so thoroughly in a national story.

This was an excellent read. I really hope the kid puts it together and does great things with his life.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nice read. Pretty positive outcome all things considered. And it sounds like he fully gets that and has clearly taken ownership of his mistakes, which is refreshing. Good sign for his future.

Also cool to see Bubba step up and doing the right thing as an uncle.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That "prison" sounds like a pretty attractive place. :facepalm:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014