Hurricane Dorian

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

We hold our breath every time one enters the Gulf.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mike's Weather Page
22 minutes ago
Getting questions/comments on how Dorian can go from a Cat 4 to a Cat 1 so fast in the NHC forecast. Well actually it might not be that fast. These NHC fixes are 24 hours apart. So basically he will be weakening slowly in those 24 hours down to a Cat 1 as he reduces forward speed to make that turn to the north. That means whoever is under this slowdown and slow weakening is going to get a ton of rain and a long-period of Hurricane winds.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I recently put up a new fence and I have a feeling it's going to be flattened.
Maybe you can do a YouTube of the fence restoration!

Seriously, I'm kidding. This sucks. My daughter is gonna recruit some high school boys to help me out w the shutters.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Latest Euro looks like it is further east now...

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
f$u vs. BOISE STATE has been moved from neutral site JACKSONVILLE to tallycrappy per 1010XL radio. Report also said 45,000 tickets have been sold for game. Moving game to Joke-Clarabelle Stadium will allow noles to sell 10$ tickets to boost attendance.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
They also have FAU on the schedule, the little babies will claim state title rights after those 2 tough games.

Aren't they...FAU is a powerhouse coached by an offensive guru...just ask the boys at Rocky Top

Last edited:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
They also have FAU on the schedule, the little babies will claim state title rights after those 2 tough games.
Yeah if ucf wins those two games you can bet they will declare themselves state champions, make rings, hang banners at the stadium, etc., and in their boasting, renew their cry for a home and home vs. Gators.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Friend just told me they moved null game to tally at noon
Wonder if that will give the nulls any kind of advantage. Gotta believe their players are a little more used to what the weather is like at noon in the panhandle in August than a team from Idaho might be. One more thing to mock them for, should they lose....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.